• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your Christmas wish list

dryice

Reaction score
i too am eyeing a pair of paul smith's... but i've already gone and wasted buttload of money on some new nike white label ****.. the **** is fresh sex, how could i resist
frown.gif
not clothes but this should be on EVERYONE'S WISH LIST. 60" SXRD Rear Projection Television KDS-R60XBR2 LCoS... + PS3 BLUYAY. can't wait to get my grubby hands on it. i'm just going to have to sell a few organs in order to pay the cc bill that follows.

jean_connoisseur23

Reaction score
any japanese denim brand jeans...a mac mini...a plasma TV...xbox 360 or ps3...w+h hoodie...a nice peacoat

Goblin

Reaction score
Nudie Slim Jims in dry black. That's really about it.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Marisa Miller naked in bed waiting for me

**** man I would like to have my girlfriend naked in bed waiting for me... It will be almost 4 months, by the time christmas rolls around, that I last saw her. eh, perhaps she could be naked but with a pile of Japanese Denim too. Actually She might send me a pair of Samurai Jeans or some Evisu. She works right by the Evisu Shop in Naka-Meguro Tokyo

Other than that I would like money to go to school In Tokyo this summer. A new car would be nice too (Subaru Impreza STi), I really need some nice shirts, I mostly own Threadless and NoStar Tshirts but could use some more fitted long sleeve. Perhaps another pair of JDM Pointy shoes, I bough a pair of scuffed blue painted leather shoes when I was there (44cm long, I wear a 27cm shoe) I really dig those but would like another color.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I need this ultra dope washed black linen long coat that Santa will bring me but it's over eight hundy
frown.gif

watchman

Reaction score
Buzz Rickson Set in Sleeve 1930-1940's
Merkur Razor
Jeans, have to decide between Cane 55's and 45's, S5000vx, sd-003, PBJ xx-003, S0110XJ, and japanese LVC 55's. too many nice pairs out there
pair or red wings, but still deciding on which. luckily, there is a dealer right next door!

Max

Reaction score
Hahahaha, you said "JDM."

Seriously, I'd like a digital SLR camera more than anything else. In terms of clothes I'd like a pair of underground 2" heel winklepickers, some american apparel briefs, to have some of my jackets tailored, a nice filson bag, and maybe some socks.

Tiranis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Anyone who could possibly get me a gift is poor or doesn't see the importance of clothing, so probably not a damn thing for me.
Looks like we're in the same boat.
frown.gif
I'll be buying my gifts with my own money… My gifts to myself: Renting new apartment downtown 32" Sharp LCD TV (not sure which model yet) Denon 1920 or 1930 (or I might just get PS3 instead, to fulfill my dvd/blu-ray watching needs) Wii and some other stuff associated with moving.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads