• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yesstyle.com

Bring The Noise

Reaction score
Thinking about ordering a couple of things, price seems right and the fit looks pretty good...

anyone have prior experience with this site?

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no personal experience, but iirc you can't return things, and the quality is similar to H&M. it certainly is legitimate though, they won't try to scam you.

jessetk313

Reaction score
My girlfriend orders from there. I personally do not recommend buying at their price point. For some of the pieces she received the quality wasn't even up to H and M which in my opinion isn't that bad. But I wouldn't recommend from seeing things shes received from there.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
quality is meh to good (depending on brand, like for chicks they offer Anna Sui, wich is dificult to get in the states). I ordered a belt and a few shirts, they all fit smaller than advertised, quailty is ok.

tedadoret

Reaction score
ive ordered a couple times from them, and in general its good. id stay away from anything with multiple buttons though, because details like that are often not well tended too (buttons on a few of the jackets i have look like they were sewn on in 5 minutes by a 13 year old, and fell off after just a handful of wears)

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bring The Noise
they probably were!

I've spent a couple hundred on there, got a belt, which was my best purchase, and a few shirts. The shirts were a bit smaller than advertised except for one which was bigger and needed to be darted, but the quality is pretty much what you pay for and isn't too bad.

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
I've spent a couple hundred on there, got a belt, which was my best purchase, and a few shirts. The shirts were a bit smaller than advertised except for one which was bigger and needed to be darted, but the quality is pretty much what you pay for and isn't too bad.
would you say that their measurements for jackets and such are accurate? as asian clothing their shoulders are all extremely small, and i feel that i should have to order a large in most items just to fit my shoulders (17") even though in american sizes i'm usually a size small. i feel that the mediums with their 16" shoulders won't fit me, but hopefully their measurements run smaller than the actual sizing, or else i'm just not meant to wear asian clothing...

Jl24

Reaction score
I ordered a jacket from there and wished I hadn't. The quality isn't that great, but then again that's why it's cheap.

turbozed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jl24
I ordered a jacket from there and wished I hadn't. The quality isn't that great, but then again that's why it's cheap.

Seems as if people are having conflicting experiences with the place.

Quality is probably gonna be dependent on the brand you get since it seems the site gets clothes from all over the place. Can you tell us what label you got specifically?

tedadoret

Reaction score
hey one more thing that might help whoever is ordering:

i am 5'5, 112 lbs, and 4 of the 5 "one size" items ive bought fit me pretty well (regardless of differing measurements posted on the site). their "one size" seems to be equivalent to something betwen a US XS and S.

Tumbleweed

Reaction score
I like the look (and sizes) of a lot of the stuff on that site enough to risk buying something, but is it safe to assume that if doesn't give a fibre content then it's probably polyester?

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tumbleweed
I like the look (and sizes) of a lot of the stuff on that site enough to risk buying something, but is it safe to assume that if doesn't give a fibre content then it's probably polyester?

i would most certainly assume so, yes.

Tumbleweed

Reaction score
I decided to buy this because it seemed okay for the sale price.

Also I've been a bit fixated about epaulets lately and it's a cheap way to see if they work for me or not.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics