• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yes, Sir. Selling Trickers, RM Williams, Frye, AE, Boots from Guatemala and more...

Chadley

Reaction score
I have ten pairs of shoes for sale. I generally wear a 9.5D/E US and all the shoes fit me well except for the suede boots from Guatemala, which are too small in length and width.

Please add $8.50 to the price of each item for shipping. I prefer to use Google Checkout, but I can use Paypal if you'd like. None of the shoes come with shoe trees. I will not accept returns unless I inaccurately represented the product.

Trickers Stow / Espresso Calf / 8.5 UK (SOLD)

Worn once. Very well made, reliable veldscholten boots"”especially for poor weather.

RM Williams Comfort Craftsman / Calf, Chestnut / 7.5H AUS/UK (SOLD)

A forum favorite that you can read about here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...ht=rm+williams. The wholecut expanse of leather looks great on these when worn. Would probably be more suitable for a size 9 than 9.5.

Allen Edmonds Sanford / Black / 9.5D US ($80)

Worn lightly. There are slight black polish smudges on the inside of the shoes.

Frye Brando Lace-Up / Cognac / 9.5 US ($180)

There are slight indigo smudges halfway up the boots. There is also an imprint from the laces on the tongue of the boot. Otherwise, they're in great condition.

Cole Haan / Very Dark Brown / 9.5 US (SOLD)

I've received more compliments on this pair of shoes than any other. I think it is because the toes shine very nicely. Towards the heel of one of the shoes, there is a spot where the leather is worn down slightly more than the rest of the shoe. It is unnoticeable when worn, but you should still know before buying these. These have been resoled once.

Charles Tyrwhitt / Light Brown / 8.5 UK (SOLD)

Lightly worn. A great Spring or Summer shoe.

Guatemalan Suede Boots / Light Suede / Bought as a 41, but sizing is not on the boots ($55)

11 1/4" length, 4 1/16" width

I really don't want to part with these, but they're impossibly small. I've never worn them outside, only tried them on multiple times hoping that they would magically fit. I bought these in a Guatemalan town named Pastores des botas. It took me two days to reach it. In Pastores des botas, there were at least twenty or thirty small boot stores lined along the main dusty road. Most of the stores were one small room where in one corner, the craftsman would be making a pair of boots; and in the other corner, there was a rack of finished boots. I ended picking out this pair because at the time I thought that they fit perfectly. But, after returning home, I found to my dismay that they were too small. I paid $35 for them in Guatemala, but I would like a little more than that for the effort of lugging them around Guatemala and then bringing them back to the United States. These have a Danite rubber sole and the suede has not been treated with any products.

PM me or post here if you're interested and if you have any questions. Thank you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads