• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Marc by Marc Jacobs Rucksack

upandcoming

Reaction score
actually, i can give you names of users who have bought items from me on sufu to assure me being legit. I would love if you could call up your friend. I have not seen the backpack in person, but i have seen it on people, and its the perfect size for me.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Alright... I'll give him a ring. If he can find it, I'll PM you. But, again, this far after it was produced, it probably isn't anywhere in their stores or warehouses. They wholesale their items to various places after the season in order to make room for new stuff, so honestly I still think ebay is going to be your best.

EDIT: I just looked online and there is a version in "Silver Corduroy" produced this season. It may be sold out in NYC, but try calling the Provincetown, Boston, and (especially) Savannah boutique to see if they may have it. Often, they don't sell out as quickly as NYC.

upandcoming

Reaction score
also, if you really wanted to, you could check out my ebay feedback, and also my etsy feedback.

upandcoming

Reaction score
i called the georgia one cause someone else gave me that tip, they said they are sold out of them. Thank you for doing this, if you arent being sarcastic like everyone else i have to deal with on here.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by upandcoming
i called the georgia one cause someone else gave me that tip, they said they are sold out of them. Thank you for doing this, if you arent being sarcastic like everyone else i have to deal with on here.

I'm not being sarcastic, but keep in mind that perhaps there is a reason people are being sarcastic. Anyway, I'm thinking the chances on this are going to be next to nil, but like I said, if I find something, I'll let you know.

upandcoming

Reaction score
last night i had a dream that i found one of these at a marc jacobs store and bought it for 48 dollars. To bad i didnt wake up with one
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads