1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Woodbury commons

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leonard, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Leonard

Leonard New Member

I was thinking about taking a ride up there and was wondering if anyone has ever shopped there? and this time of year do they have spring stuff out or is it still leftovers from winter

2. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

Leonard: I was there just before Christmas, and they had great sales. Woodbury is the best outlet mall I've been to, and I've been to them all except the one in Cabazon, CA that's run by the same company. And they may be having another big sale for Easter. web site is www.premieroutlets.com, but you probably alrady know that.

3. umbrella613

umbrella613 Active Member

I've been there many times and have had the same experience whenever I go...
    It's a large open mall, so be prepared to do alot of walking. Also, it really is only worth going when they have sales (can't help you on that, sorry!) as all the designer stuff is pretty pricey without them. Though, of course, when there are sales you'll have a billion other people willing to forfeit their lives for a bargain and beating you to all the good merchandise.[​IMG] Or you could try your luck and go whenever you want.
    Either way the area is nice as it's far enough in the mountains to be nearby outdoor nature stuff (if you're interested in that) so your day doesn't have to be completely ruined if you don't buy anything.

Enjoy and good luck!

4. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

when will the madness end [​IMG]

5. BABuckeye

BABuckeye Senior member

I do hope that Leonard has stuck around the last 7 years since his single post to get this helpful answer from umbrellaboy!