• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wish I had never found this site!

aon

Reaction score
I am under 35 and spend most of my idle time here. I even surf this site in my blackberry while driving whenever traffic is bad.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 69clyde
drugs are cheaper than a luxury clothing addiction...
The two usually go hand in hand -- just ask some posters here who sound like they've been smoking crack or something.

69clyde

Reaction score
lol8[1].gif
Re: Wish I had never found this site! I am under 35 and spend most of my idle time here. I even surf this site in my blackberry while driving whenever traffic is bad.

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
We all have issues on SF...

We love debating about matters most people find frivolous at best and our sartorial obsessions are borderline OCD...

Is it worse than the guys playing their Playstation all day or watching sports ad nauseum?

No...

If you're under 35 and spend your day here ,you do have issues..

You must out drinking,partying and socializing...

I'm under 35 . . .
frown.gif

3ff3z8e

Reaction score
28 this coming November
frown.gif
. I'm spending most of my free time now charting my travel plans and routes for my inaugural Eurotrip come June 11... I'm struggling to find a balance between enjoying my first overseas trip in 5 years as an experience and catering to my newly developed shoe OCDness (and that's just the shoe side of it.... don't even get me started on suits and dress shirts...) as I'm seriously considering between sacrificing an extra 2 weeks of Annual Leave to extend my Eurotrip to six weeks just to be able to accomodate a Custom Made Vass Fitting, or should I just taking a risk and have the shoes sent back to Australia. The bean-counter side of me is finding it hard justifying the extra 2 weeks as an investment as it's being reserved for a trip to Japan via HK for late 2011...
confused.gif
...hmm... Thoughts people?

69clyde

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 3ff3z8e
28 this coming November
frown.gif
. I'm spending most of my free time now charting my travel plans and routes for my inaugural Eurotrip come June 11... I'm struggling to find a balance between enjoying my first overseas trip in 5 years as an experience and catering to my newly developed shoe OCDness (and that's just the shoe side of it.... don't even get me started on suits and dress shirts...) as I'm seriously considering between sacrificing an extra 2 weeks of Annual Leave to extend my Eurotrip to six weeks just to be able to accomodate a Custom Made Vass Fitting, or should I just taking a risk and have the shoes sent back to Australia. The bean-counter side of me is finding it hard justifying the extra 2 weeks as an investment as it's being reserved for a trip to Japan via HK for late 2011...
confused.gif
...hmm... Thoughts people?

Why don't you start a thread?

Kitontini

Reaction score
I've been a long time lurker. My girlfriend once saw this site while I was lurking and signed me up the next day.
laugh.gif
Since then, I actually think she's been looking at it more than I do! In fact, she's writing this post! And we're both under 35!
lol8[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads