• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wings+horns F/W 2012

malcolm4819

Reaction score

^ the black cap toe part is leather.  if it was all black, it would be a bit too shiny i think.  They had an all black one last season, but I think the suede one was more popular. 

I wear mine from F/W 2011 mostly at night going out, in crowded bars/clubs.   While the white sole has noticeable wear, the suede upper and the toe still looks new--it's pretty heavy duty stuff, well made, imo.
This is true, They are very well made. I had a pair of the Hi-tops from F/W 11. They may look filmsy in photos but they are very sturdy and suede is nice. I sold mine though but I'm looking to get the black cap lo's.

This season is pretty good. Way better then S/S12 imo,

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Season looks great, lots of good items. Only problem is that maybe my tastes have changed or that I've already stocked up on all their "basics" from prior seasons....that there isn't really anything I want to buy (@ full retail).

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Season looks great, lots of good items. Only problem is that maybe my tastes have changed or that I've already stocked up on all their "basics" from prior seasons....that there isn't really anything I want to buy (@ full retail).

true dat.

although that purple henley...
big fan.

i like that each release they have a signature color in the basics.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

pretty nice stuff.
too bad i'm broke and on a spending ban on clothes.

Sell me your henley from a couple of seasons ago to free up some money for this season. :nodding:

Unless a medium actually fits like a small...I'm not really clear on that. :puzzled:

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sell me your henley from a couple of seasons ago to free up some money for this season. :nodding:
Unless a medium actually fits like a small...I'm not really clear on that. :puzzled:

Let me get you some measurements.

I just haven't been to my apartment in weeks.

candrew

Reaction score
Those camo bush pants, I will make them mine...
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

maybe more than usual if they are also selling through their webstore. maybe they upped production.

You may be right, that'd be great.

BTW, doers anyone here watch the British drug drama Top Guy? One of the main drug dealers wears a W+H tiger fleece hoody throughout the first episode

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am actually a 40 but considering their smallest is 41, I`d take that size. besides I wear sneakers a size up

Ah because I have a black 43 BNIB from that season that I was going to maybe sell. Still deciding.

meego

Reaction score
Very solid collection this year. Pretty much love all of the knitwear snd outerwear, gotnm eye for some of those pans as well. 2nd drop could not come any sooner!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads