• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whose style is the best at Gieves and Hawkes?

classicG

Reaction score
Hello Style Forumers,

I recently went to an event at Gieves and Hawkes in London. I was surprised to see so many nicely dressed men turning up to this event. Luckily the website has posted photos for the event so I could repost it. I would like to start dressing up nicely like them and was hoping that maybe you guys could give a bit of recommendation on whose style looks good! I have posted the ones that I like.

Thanks guys!!!!

Green pants with navy jacket? Knitted tie.

Knitted jumper with suits? The colour of the tie coordinates with the jacket and his shirt!!

Dark blue shirt with Black coat, black tie, black trousers and black shoes?

3-pieces Double breasted stripe suit? Contrasting buttons, with purple coordinated pocket square, tie and shirt!!

Checked jacket with purple tie and red pocket square?

Navy jacket with yellow pocket square?

Grey suit with a red bow tie? Is it a bit too formal?

Nicely tied casual scarf with no tie? Pink socks!!

Checked jacket with yellow jumper? Maroon shirt!

Thanks!!!!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads