• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Which kind of jacket on a blazer/t-shirt outfit?

Dorian Hallow

Reaction score
Recently I started to wear t-shirts with blazers for my 'street' outfit (I normally prefer to dress quite classic). Something like:

(Unfortunately that is not me!)

The only problem is that living in UK is quite difficult to wear this outfit without a 'jacket/coat' above. And here's the problem: all my coats, even the 'cheaper' ones, look often far too classic. I tried with something like this one (picture below) but nothing. Advice?

DC Office Hack

Reaction score
I just wouldn't do it. I'd always prefer to have some buttoned shirt underneath. That need not be dressy or formal. But never a t-shirt.

Dorian Hallow

Reaction score
I just wouldn't do it. I'd always prefer to have some buttoned shirt underneath. That need not be dressy or formal. But never a t-shirt.
As I mentioned, I normally prefer to dress a little bit more classic. But from time to time I like to change things a little bit. And I find the combination blazer plus t-shirt very comfortable. That is the reason why I am searching for a jacket/coat to put above.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.