• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where can i get a Cool Necklaces ex.Rosary style

redgrail

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, I'm sorry this sight is so totally not legit. These choads just don't understand the quest for badass necklaces that ar a bit diffarant. You should try D&G's David Beckham rosary, I think that would be pretty badass, maybe with an open striped shirt in pink and baby blue, but u GOT to rock the wifebeater underneath, that's what makes the badass look complit.
Here's a link to sum dude selling em. http://www.ioffer.com/i/18176392

PS: U totally got these choads man! U r so right their penis r wider than the length LOL!!!1!1

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mcguireb32
Yes it does however im looking for something a little bit differant. this site is full of choads who think they know everyhing about style.

choads? who says that?
zzzz. how about C.H.U.D.s?

mcguireb32

Reaction score
Thanks for backing me up guys! Researching I came across david beckham wearing a rosary style necklace. I was just throwing out the rosary style and all the choads had to weigh in! Here is a link to a sweet necklace made by blacksheep and prodigalson.
http://blacksheepandprodigalsons.com...vate_shop.html
However, its a little out of my price range at the moment. Does any body have any other suggestions. I've done my research and know whats out in the main stream. Whats the Japanese sites all about ad how do i go about finding them on the net. Thnaks!

juicemakesugar

Reaction score
pleasure-balls-1.JPG
Try Ben Wa balls.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Thanks for backing me up guys! Researching I came across david beckham wearing a rosary style necklace. I was just throwing out the rosary style and all the choads had to weigh in! Here is a link to a sweet necklace made by blacksheep and prodigalson.
http://blacksheepandprodigalsons.com...vate_shop.html
However, its a little out of my price range at the moment. Does any body have any other suggestions. I've done my research and know whats out in the main stream. Whats the Japanese sites all about ad how do i go about finding them on the net. Thnaks!

I use Yahoo! Japan Auctions, Rakuten and mbok. If you don't have any understanding about how these sites work, they won't be any use to you. However, I'll keep looking and get back to you if I find anything.

Don't mind the people on this site; they think they have style all figured out and that their way is the only way. 90% of the members here would go completely unnoticed walking through a crowd.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I use Yahoo! Japan Auctions, Rakuten and mbok. If you don't have any understanding about how these sites work, they won't be any use to you. However, I'll keep looking and get back to you if I find anything.

Don't mind the people on this site; they think they have style all figured out and that their way is the only way. 90% of the members here would go completely unnoticed walking through a crowd.

Do you ever shut up? This "**** this forum they don't know **** but I do" act is getting a tad bit stale.

mcguireb32

Reaction score
...lol! Yeah im finding that out real quick! Since my last post I've been catching my self up with japanese denim jeans (reading blogs / researching net). A lot to take in! Especially if you cant try jeans on before you order. Japanese Fastion is really on point!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1) I am the head choad.

2) Bing Bang Jewelry, Black Sheep&Prodigal Sons (as mentioned), Giles and Bros, will probably have some things that you like. You might also like Ugo Cacciatori or House of Waris, if you want a similar style in better materials, with better workmanship. If you want a hipster styles that are pretty throwaway, you might try Surface 2 Air.
Me, I prefer a really minimalistic style, and I'll wear a plain leather band with a bit of silver or brass hardware, usually one of the Jutta Neumann barbell bracelets.

3) Being openminded about fashion doesn't mean accepting everything as equal. Some things can conceptually sound but poorly realized. Some things are just conceptual pieces of ****, worthy only of contempt. The fashion equivalent of a typical 15 year old's writings about how tough life is and they are. To assume that someone dismisses a particular style only out of ignorance is itself a sign of ignorance.

mcguireb32

Reaction score
Thanks, LA guy...aka..head choad..lol! I guess the super cool stylish guys on this forum are way to cool for rosary style necklaces . I do know a little about fastion and im glad i found this site. ! I did find ur post about top 10 denim brands very insightful. However the more I learn the more i realize i dont know ****! To bad it seems like this forum is full of smartasses who most likely dont get laid and think because they own a few pair of quality Jeans and post a few threads on this forum have style!!!!!

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
To bad it seems like this forum is full of smartasses who most likely dont get laid and think because they own a few pair of quality Jeans and post a few threads on this forum they have style!!!!!
You had to go and say this and make me look like a huge douche for sticking up for you, didn't you? Support withdrawn.
Originally Posted by whodini
Do you ever shut up? This "**** this forum they don't know **** but I do" act is getting a tad bit stale.
Shutting up, then. It's not that I think people on this forum don't know anything, it's that it's kind of a "hivemind" attitude and anyone who does something different from the "mainstream SF" look is usually ripped apart. The guy just wanted some rosary beads, I didn't think it was such a big deal that it would warrant the derogatory comments. But again, it's not the attitude I want to convey, so I'll be more careful in my future posts. Cheers.
smile.gif

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Dude! i wasnt referring to you!! Thanks for backing me!
I know you weren't; that doesn't mean it wasn't a completely ridiculous and unnecessary thing to say. Anyway, I'm going to drop this here because I don't want to create any hostility. I'll keep an eye out for any necklaces in the vein of the style you're looking for. Sorry to anyone who was upset by my comments.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads