• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale?

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you guys wear your marlow shortwings with? Jeans?

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm a BMW guy. This is the X5 diesel that I ordered in August. Still breaking it in.

Nice, great going the diesel route, that Torque!

John Appleseed

Reaction score
What traditionally happens sale wise @ RL for BF/CM sales?

This year, they have not had a single storewide discount sale. Its always been select stuff. Pissing me off.

Jhors2

Reaction score
Good eye. Hurricane Sandy was just making its way through.
I'm a BMW guy. This is the X5 diesel that I ordered in August. Still breaking it in.
+1
I love my BMW, the only thing I would trade it for is an M5.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice, great going the diesel route, that Torque!

Need it for towing the race car in my avatar. About to take my first road trip with the dogs from Philly to Miami--as is the holiday tradition.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice, local dealer had an X6M for $60k off, and nobody bought it for like 3 months :lol:

I have a 5 myself, very happy with it minus the occasional maintenance but have built up good relationships with mechanics nearby.

Also is the additional 25% off tmrw gonna be for all RL or just RRL?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

$60K off? Must have been a pretty well loaded X6 M.

Yeah it was but it was also a demo with like 1.5k miles or something like that. Nobody wants that type of car anymore though

AriGold

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looking to buy a black label suit- anyone know if/when these will be discounted?!

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's going to be Black/Purple label private sale coming in the next week or 2. Staple colors usually aren't on sale though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads