1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What to wear with blue drivers?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by CallmeBob, Jul 16, 2016.

1. CallmeBob

CallmeBob Member

I just got my first pairs of Tods this week and it was stunning. I got the blue gommino suede and I don't know what to wear it with. I would like you to suggest me on what to wear it with (preferably with shorts because where I live is around 35c all year).
    PS. I'm a freshman at university. [​IMG]

2. GBR

GBR Senior member

Anything you like but too formal to go with shorts, chinos and jeans fine.

3. Purplelabel

Purplelabel Senior member

I'd rock them with shorts. I wear my brown suede Florsheim drivers with linen, chino and regular cotton shorts. As well and with tapered jeans too.

With those Tod's I'd recommend some white or cream chino tailored shorts with a matching belt and sky casual shirt