• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What to wear during Vegas trip?

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
i really dont think you need to go out of your way to look way over the top or different when there than compared to any other place.

just dress nicely like you would any other night going out. i mean, it's fun to dress a bit outlandishly at this locale and is commonly accepted. but it is perfectly fine to go just as you are.

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plaid pants. I would wear plaid pants

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
00010m.jpg

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wear jogging pants if you're going to eat at the wynn buffett.
teacha.gif

Real estate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
i really dont think you need to go out of your way to look way over the top or different when there than compared to any other place.

just dress nicely like you would any other night going out. i mean, it's fun to dress a bit outlandishly at this locale and is commonly accepted. but it is perfectly fine to go just as you are.

I'm not going to look over the top, just in need of knowing how to dress properly in warm weather. I don't want the typical slob look with an oversized t-shirt, shorts, and crocs.

Vegas in april is like Vancouver is summer. So what I get before I go on my trip I can also wear it for the month or two of hot weather in my city. I don't really have any summer clothes as I didn't really need any as it is only hot for a couple months of the year. I just couldn't justify purchasing a summer wardrobe as I was still growing, but now I am more or less done with the growing stuff and my height and weight hasn't fluctuated in the last two years so I am ready for proper summer wear. I might as well get it ready before my trip.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Xericx
wear jogging pants if you're going to eat at the wynn buffett.
teacha.gif

+1 and save some of your appetite for their dessert ROOM.

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Paying attention to how the locals dress is not only a great way to fit in better, it's polite too.

siegfried_roy_tiger_1_r.jpg

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Real estate
I might as well get it ready before my trip.

Vegas has pretty nice shopping. And probably better selection of summer wear than Van-city. I would dedicate some time shopping in Vegas and pack lightly with some room to bring stuff back. I do a lot of my shopping in Vegas.

Biscione

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley
This classic post is all you need:

http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...=vegas+iammatt

According to no less an authority than iammatt: "the combinations are great."
devil.gif

And here's FNB: "Your looks are terrific, I especially like the the first and last ones. The hotties mustve been digging you"
devil.gif

What the ****?

I'm appalled by the discrepancy between those terrible outfits and the reactions from the people that I recognise. I would have expected the normal mockery.

In three years have they become more tasteful or have they just developed a penchant for cynicism?

oaw01

Reaction score
It's freaking hot. I wear tees, shorts, and my keens. They don't care what you look - just what you spend.

oaw01

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscione
What the ****?

I'm appalled by the discrepancy between those terrible outfits and the reactions from the people that I recognise. I would have expected the normal mockery.

In three years have they become more tasteful or have they just developed a penchant for cynicism?

Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley
This classic post is all you need:

http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...=vegas+iammatt

According to no less an authority than iammatt: "the combinations are great."
devil.gif

And here's FNB: "Your looks are terrific, I especially like the the first and last ones. The hotties mustve been digging you"
devil.gif

****, at least buy something that fits

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads