• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What the hell is going on with idiot new members????

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly.. this is just plain idiotic. When I joined this board I just tried to hang out, learn, listen, etc. For the first couple hundred posts I was polite and tried to understand the dynamics of this community and all that.

Now there are like a hundred noobs, all with way less than a 100 posts, and they are all ******* testy as hell, no respect at all.

Let me give you some examples, just from today:

NOOB with like 20 posts..

Originally Posted by singhstyle
wow, you guys are ******* stupid. never mind. I thought this was a forum.

Another noob with 40 posts getting all testy after people kindly suggested he was just being redundant....

Originally Posted by SuitMyself
Besides, if he doesn't take note of what I mentioned in my post, then why should he take note of anyone else's comments, eh? That's what this board is about, right, eh? So that we can share our opinions and resources and advice, eh?

Originally Posted by SuitMyself
Sticks and stones, sir, sticks and stones. You can do as you wish and ignore whoever you wish. It's a free country. Besides, if you really want to put me on your ignore list, you would have done it by now rather than telling us how you are close to the edge and thinking of doing it. Go ahead. Do it. It's your choice.

And the best one - noob with like 40 posts at the time he posted this.. Just keeps on ranting..

Originally Posted by Domindart
haha what are you comparing my dancing to? cause your guys are ******* nuts! I smell jealousy in the style forum !
bounce2.gif

no I dont . just this and at clubs. And I know for a fact that Im a good dancer. And I know for a fact that these videos reflect that... this is a conspiracy..
confused.gif

troll? what defines a troll? smart, intellectual, spirited, honest, caring, unique individual who hates assholes such as yourself? You have absolutely nothing to offer the world but harsh negative criticism, about half of all the souls on the internet.

well, I dont regret posting my video. I need to get feedback on something that is dear to my heart. An artist who loves his passion will take it somewhat serious. negative criticism is part of the game. even if you have to be harsh , or lie.

If you think I look goofy, that is fine.

You guys are funny. I really wish I could get my hands on you in particular. Is that your picture in your avatar? Its time to bury you. Saying Im not an artist?

You all are rediculous. But I love you anyways. Sort of... I guess.. no I take that back. I am disgusted by the world.

Connie. I dont know how you dance, do you have any videos?

Lynch,

you could only dream of having the talent I have. I havent even seen you step a foot and I already know this.

Has anyone ever heard of common courtesy and respect and doing your research?

singhstyle

Reaction score
Hey Flambeur, I meant no disrespect, but some people dont know how to answer to a simple Thread, and those who do not respect me get no respect back. You should have learned that by now.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Flambeur, I meant no disrespect, but some people dont know how to answer to a simple Thread, and those who do not respect me get no respect back. You should have learned that by now.
Like I've already mentioned - you are a new member who has NO idea how **** works here. Your job is to to shut up, be respectful, and learn first. I mean no disrespect either, but this is a great forum, full of cool people. So far, you're not one of them.

singhstyle

Reaction score
Well seems like youre the creepy one when you know how many posts someone has. Youre definitely the guy my mom said not to talk to. And its a forum, Ill listen to those worth listening to and comment those who deserve a comment no matter how dumb their threads are. Thanks for sitting in and listening and have a nice day.

Threak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't understand.
uhoh.gif

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Noobs need to understand the dynamic of this forum... regardless of what happens you will be relentlessly mocked and teased, and no doubt you will be bewildered and confused by it. It's like hazing in college. You don't get indignant and fight back you say "yes sir... may I have another"
smile.gif

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well seems like youre the creepy one when you know how many posts someone has. Youre definitely the guy my mom said not to talk to. And its a forum, Ill listen to those worth listening to and comment those who deserve a comment no matter how dumb their threads are. Thanks for sitting in and listening and have a nice day.

You do realize it says so next to your name?

u.g.h.

Threak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, I get it now...

confused.gif

singhstyle

Reaction score
well, its lovely to know you pay attention to posts and judge noobs as all being assholes. Thanks.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Small timers.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had to point this one out; first post and everything.

Originally Posted by AscotMcPocketsquare
You realize that you all look ridiculous. This is in addition to the fact that you look out of place trying to "dress up" at a dive bar, but beyond that your outfits do not fit well, do not go together and in general make you look even worse than you probably do on an average day. D- and may god have mercy on your souls.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threak
I don't understand.
uhoh.gif

I almost
snork[1].gif
'd, great name

Originally Posted by unjung
Had to point this one out; first post and everything.

Wish I had bothered to see what he was commenting on, but again, dig the name and good to have dissenting opinions even if they are wrong.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bring on the sock puppets...

I almost started a similar thread last night. I dont care about the whole disrespecting thing, I ust think that some of the new members are idiots.

And some of these problems are not the kind to ask about on an interwebz forvm. Those dudes need real world help / friends / life.

K

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Flambeur,

I agree with you, totally. Just like you I think a member should at least (!) have, oh I don't know, say 97 post on their record, for them to be taken seriously or, god help us, be rude.

By the way, is that your normal expression, because I think you should frown less to help improve your mood.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads