• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Short Hair Cut would fit me?

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can pull off having bangs, just don't do it the emo way. And listen to the other guys - you'll soon be burdened with the corporate dress code. Enjoy it while it lasts.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rikkar501
Off topic, but does anybody else think that very short, buzzed hair makes one look "buffer", for lack of a better word? I just buzzed mine and noticed that I looked more muscular, IMO. IDK, just a thought.

HAHAHAHAHA you can't be serious right?

I'm a pretty avid weightlifter and I'd say no. A lot of the juice monkeys like their long hair with a bandana. At least down here in FL anyways. Then the older ones shave it clean.

Rikkar501

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
HAHAHAHAHA you can't be serious right?

I'm a pretty avid weightlifter and I'd say no. A lot of the juice monkeys like their long hair with a bandana. At least down here in FL anyways. Then the older ones shave it clean.

Nah man, completely serious! It's just something I've always noticed when I buzz my hair, maybe it's just my perception of myself.

Hendrix, I think you're right in that short hair brings out manly features. I've always preferred short hair, although I did grow it out quite long for my girlfriend because she wanted me to and I knew that if I did it once I could wear my hair however I wanted to from then on
laugh.gif

millionaire75

Reaction score
Everyone looks better with short hair. Go for a nice medium lenght cut which you can part or spike up or go for the bedhead look if you want.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by millionaire75
Everyone looks better with short hair. Go for a nice medium lenght cut which you can part or spike up or go for the bedhead look if you want.

marsupialed statement.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
paul_bettany_image__1_.jpg

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
not buffer, just more "manly". I think longer hair softens details such as a ********, heavy brow and square jaw, and when you cut it short those details become very obvious.
But if you don't have "manly" features, you just look more like a baby.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty damn obvious from the two pics that the OP looks better with shorter hair and his face cleared of bangs and hair.

Go to a salon and ask for short and choppy. Done.

nokiemens

Reaction score
to OP:

Maybe something like this...its shorter than what you have so you're not stuck with long hair and sweeping bangs but at the same time the way its layered and sits, it won't bring attention to your longer face that a short do would. Only downside is you will need product for this look so it is a bit high maintenance.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

marypierce

Reaction score
This is amazing! Congratulations. I'll wait this tee on catalog soon!Enjoy your long hair while you're young. Soon enough you'll be in your mid-30s and have to be "presentable" for work, or your hair will start to fall out (or both).

<a href="http://www.baiyokefactory.com">Cheap Wholesale T-shirts</a>

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads