• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What music are you listening to lately?

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
You may be right...I used to be part of that scene.

But their new CD is amazingly great and they are playing a bunch of gigs in the US and UK these days. Anyone into catchy but intelligent folky-punk (I hate labels like that but...can't think of anything better at the moment) should check them out.

I love the Weakerthans - ever since John broke off from Propagandhi. I think many a person who was a fan of Propagandhi in the late 90's sort of discovered the Weakerthans just by word of mouth.... then The Weakerthans starting popping up in movie credits, TV shows, etc... and they just exploded from there.

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was gifted the new **** Buttons 7". Jesus Christ they're fantastic. Also, repurchased the Wolf Parade album. Stand by my assertion that they're the best rock band of the 21st century, even with one album under their belts.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I went to see the King Khan and BBQ show last week and have been really into them ever since. I've also been checking out their labelmates the black lips, they are both very rad.

robbbie

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
While organizing my CD collection I found an old Led Zepp II CD I had mastered by Barry Diament. Sounds wonderful.
smile.gif

nioh

Reaction score
Latest acquisitions: Deep Chord Presents: Echospace The Coldest Season Denzel & Huhn Time Is A Good Thing Morgan Packard Airships Fill The Sky Swod Sekunden Adam Pacione From Stills To Motion Willits + Sakamoto Ocean Fire Yair Etziony flawed A mix of minimal, dub, ambient and electronica.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Malice Mizer- Sadness; its off one of their demo tapes, the quality is poor but its a great song.

Other than that a lot of Black Moth Super Rainbow and UNKLE has been blasting my ears through studying for finals

Sifu

Reaction score
big%20doe%20rehab.jpg
goodgirlgonebad.jpg
151780_f_1.jpg
kanye-west-graduation.jpg
mark-ronson-version.jpg

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gòrecki Symphony No. 3
-sublime

Molly Johnson - If You Know Love
-great voice covering classics

Gav

Reaction score
Spencer Davis Group, Steve Winwood has a fantastic voice...

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
and
skalogre.gif

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Britalian
Molly Johnson - If You Know Love -great voice covering classics
MJ is fantastic. I just downloaded one of her albums a few days ago.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads