• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is the world coming to? I'm dressing my girlfriend!

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've bought stuff for my wife. One of my greatest successes was when she needed a cocktail dress. She'd looked high and low and couldn't find anything she liked. I found one and said "this is it." Turned out I was right.

I also try to help her branch out. She tends to simple stuff because she's always worried about "getting it right" when it comes to different colors, patterns, etc. I'm pretty good with this, colors in particular, so she'll often ask for my help in that regard.

This is unnatural, but I commend you for being a good boyfriend. If you have a good taste for fashion in general, I have no doubt you'll succeed in "dressing your girlfriend".

Unnatural?

I don't know about all that...

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think that's a very cool thing to do....but to give my expert advice...pls post flicks of your girl for a complete diagnosis.....:eh:

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think that's a very cool thing to do....but to give my expert advice...pls post flicks of your girl for a complete diagnosis.....:eh:

Of course, this is SF... :lol:

I believe I posted a couple of fit pictures in the WAYWRN thread with her. I'll try to locate them later for you. I hope your advice turns out to be valuable!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
to the op:

brother, we here at styleforvm are always happy to help a co-member out. what we can do is we ALL pitch in to ease your burden. if you could post pictures of your gf in different states of undress and modelling her clothes maybe we can give an insightful and studied assistance. your happiness is our concern.

CYstyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha I've been doing the same thing. **** you Forever 21 ****, throw it out and replace them. Bought some nice jackets from BB, the BBBF fits my gf pretty well. I got her some pieces from Alexander McQueen which were pretty cool, a bunch of lingerie from victoria secret.

Unfortunately after buying her stuff I want to spend more on myself

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Haha I've been doing the same thing. **** you Forever 21 ****, throw it out and replace them. Bought some nice jackets from BB, the BBBF fits my gf pretty well. I got her some pieces from Alexander McQueen which were pretty cool, a bunch of lingerie from victoria secret.
Unfortunately after buying her stuff I want to spend more on myself

I was hoping to pick up some pieces from H&M/Zara and the like. Don't feel like spending a fortune on most basic simple items. Blazer from BB is being considered. Check out asos.com dresses, man. They are amazing for the price. And free shipping both ways.

Picture for you, vultures:

Last edited:

bringusingoodale

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your GF has a tight little body, decent legs for a petite girl. Can't see her ass but usually decent legs means at least decent ass.

A little toning up wouldn't do her bad (as for all us!), those arms look like one winter of eating badly and not being as active might go flabby.

(This vulture got its picking)

Last edited:

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I was hoping to pick up some pieces from H&M/Zara and the like. Don't feel like spending a fortune on most basic simple items. Blazer from BB is being considered. Check out asos.com dresses, man. They are amazing for the price. And free shipping both ways.

Congrats ...

She has a lovely body...

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

where's the suit from? the cut is great although the v zone is a little high

Only on Sf.

[pic of hot chic]

[comment on suit of bf of the chic]

Your GF has a tight little body, decent legs for a petite girl. Can't see her ass but usually decent legs means at least decent ass.
A little toning up wouldn't do her bad (as for all us!), those arms look like one winter of eating badly and not being as active might go flabby.
(This vulture got its picking)

If you're serious, you're an Idiot. Or Arthur Kade. Wait...

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

thank you my good man...
you have any flicks from the back................:eh:

(just kidding...if she is willing to let you buy her some nice clothing, keep doing it especially if you plan on being with her in the long term. it shouldn't be a big deal...just DON'T make it seem like your goal to "remake" her.)

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
well it looks like you know how to emphasize the good. congratulations.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Well done, OP. Well done.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads