• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What goes in your shake?

tallgolfnut

Reaction score
frozen strawberries, banana, vanilla yogurt, huge scoop of whey protein and soy milk........what is it missing?

Mblova

Reaction score
protein. frozen straberries or frozen berries. skim milk. PB.
DRINK!

danilo

Reaction score
ON Whey Vanilla Ice cream flavor

+ Skim Milk
+ half of a frozen banana
+ 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
+ 1 scoop of oatmeal
+ a pinch of flax seeds
+ 1 or 2 ice cubes

TASTES DELICIOUS!

imhotep

Reaction score
Originally Posted by otter
quite a bit of sugar, dont you think?
Originally Posted by Eason
Yeah maybe replace the orange juice with skim milk, that's a lot of sugar.
imo juices, especially without the pulp are wasted calories,as you are better off eating the whole fruit as it contains fibre i know ppl who complain that they can not lose weight ''but i eat clean'' me ''but you have 2 smoothies a day...thats between 400-700 calories a smoothie'' that person cut out smoothies and lost 1.5 pounds a week
Originally Posted by Eason
they are, but if he's putting in whole strawberries, peaches, and bananas, there's some good fiber, vitamins, and pigments in there that redeem them. **** the orange juice though.
yeah, it does contain a reasonable amount of sugar. i use this mostly first thing in the AM, and the orange juice is only a splash to tone down the thickness and add flavor. i'm not trying to lose weight though, so i don't watch sugars very closely unless they are from junk.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like to add about 5 scoops of vanilla ice cream to my protein shakes. I can't figure out why I'm not losing weight though.

danilo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
I like to add about 5 scoops of vanilla ice cream to my protein shakes. I can't figure out why I'm not losing weight though.

I know why...

you're not adding enough protein

a scoop of protein for every scoop of ice cream
plain.gif

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 scoops of Muscle Milk chocolate
12 oz skim milk
1 TBSP natural pb

1-2 x day.

Otter: you have some good insight and you are obviously getting awesome results. Please keep sharing your knowledge and don't go and get banned again for trolling the WAYWT thread
smile.gif

NoStyle14

Reaction score
1/2 Cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
2 TBSP Natural Peanut Butter
1 Serving of 2% Milk
1 Banana

Should I add anything?

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by imhotep
i'm not trying to lose weight though, so i don't watch sugars very closely unless they are from junk.

maybe you should reconsider as your latest pics indicate that you are quite the *****
bounce2.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
A scoop of Met-Rx, a couple of (smaller) scoops of Ultra Fuel, low-fat milk, water.

I got a deal on some TwinLab Endurance Fuel and bought 4 cans of it - too bad it tastes like crap. Trying to slowly work it in, but at this rate I'm not optimistic I'll finish even one can this year.

imhotep

Reaction score
maybe you should reconsider as your latest pics indicate that you are quite the *****
bounce2.gif

lol i am actually pretty scrawny. small waist and joints, so i can look bigger than i am

capa

Reaction score
light soy milk 2 handfuls of spinach 2 scoops Biochem caramel swirl whey the protein powder completely eliminates the spinach taste also, if I use ON chocolate whey, for some reason this won't cut out the spinach taste so I do this: light soy milk ON chocolate whey banana strawberries 2 handfuls of spinach the shake looks disgusting but there's no spinach taste at all. I usually go with the 1st shake because I don't like adding fruit to my shake because I usually snack on fruit throughout the day. I end up going through a bag of spinach in about four days without ever having to taste spinach
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads