• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

what could one wear with a boot like this?

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would suggest that you can't wear that with anything. Unless Socal lends you his skirt.

noeltazz

Reaction score
I like wearing one shoe at a time. I usually buy a shoe, wear it every single day until it breaks, then buy another pair.

Right now my current shoe is the Clark Desert Boot. I wear it for everything.

Whats a shoe that could fit this purpose?

amplifiedheat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits
Thats the worst looking boot Ive ever seen.

You had to do it. You had to throw down the gauntlet.

Daring-1022-Zebra.jpg

Wideknot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amplifiedheat
You had to do it. You had to throw down the gauntlet.

Daring-1022-Zebra.jpg

My mistress has a pair just like that . . . occasionally, she let's me polish them with my tongue.

random-adam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by WBaker
^
I think that's the creepiest thing i've seen so far on SF.

Dammit, now the thread will become overrun with freaks trying to out-creep that image...

I'm bookmarking it.

OttoSkadelig

Reaction score
Originally Posted by noeltazz
Found this boot today, and almost dropped the hat on it but then I realized that I wouldnt know what I would wear with it?

If I bought it, could I wear it every single day for every outfit?

http://www.barneys.com/Eternity%20Bo...efault,pd.html

i note that the description mentions that it "has a 7.5" shaft".

sounds like it would go well with suits sold on Yoox that are described as having "boning".

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I like wearing one shoe at a time. I usually buy a shoe, wear it every single day until it breaks, then buy another pair.

Right now my current shoe is the Clark Desert Boot. I wear it for everything.

Whats a shoe that could fit this purpose?

That picture is truly hideous IMO and for half of that price you could get some Frye's harness boots which you could wear with Levis all day every day if you so wish.

I got a pair in 2002 and stillnwear them frequently. Very comfortable either for walking or riding the Harley and look as good as new eight years on.

arc

Reaction score
I like wearing one shoe at a time. I usually buy a shoe, wear it every single day until it breaks, then buy another pair. Right now my current shoe is the Clark Desert Boot. I wear it for everything. Whats a shoe that could fit this purpose?
This is stupid and bad for your shoes, just so you know. Unless, of course, you buy 5 of the same shoe and wear them in a rotation. Also we couldn't even begin to answer that question without knowing how you dress, which I'm willing to bet is pretty different from most here if you're even considering that boot. Edit: after re-reading this thread I'm thinking the OP is a sockpuppet troll.

noeltazz

Reaction score
Well I usually wear jeans, I also do the same thing for jeans. I buy one pear of jeans, and it will be the only pair that I wear for months. I've been wearing the same pair of Sevens now for maybe 6mo to a year?

I do this because I don't make much money but I refuse to buy cheap clothing, so I buy something extremely nice and wear them for as long as I can. Plus I'm not situated in one location right now, I move around everywhere and thus do not have the luxury of keeping a steady wardrobe.

I'm also extremely picky, I only wear things that I absolutely love.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads