• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you guys using to wash your face?

Iconic

Reaction score
Curious what product you guys are using with good results? Also include your skin type for reference.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Water from the shower head. That's all you need.

Iconic

Reaction score
Tried doing the water only method. That didnt work out too well after a couple months, especially in warmer weather. Hence the need for a product, that actually works well.

shademore

Reaction score
Someone invented this great product a while back. Comes in different colors, some of it smells kinda funny. I think they call it soap. Some places even leave it laying around in the washroom. You could flitch yourself some. Save money. Folks would just figure they ran out, got used up... probably wouldn't think twice before the replaced it.

mikeharo

Reaction score
I love Lush Herbalism and Ocean Salt and L'Occitane Rice Cleanser. I use the Herbalism every other day, the ocean salt as needed based on what I ate (impending disaster) or sweaty workout etc, and the Rice Cleanser daily. My skin is oily, not helped by the fact I spend several hours per day running/cycling/swimming/lifting and I love pizza.

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been using Noxzema for 30 years.

sidewinder13

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gamelan
Cetaphil

-Jeff

Me too, as prescribed by my dermatologist.

I didn't feel like my face is clean when I first used it, though. I was used to the feeling that my skin is only clean when it feels like all the oil has been removed from the surface.

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Art of Shaving in the Sink (night time) and Anthony Logistics Glycolic Cleanser in the shower (bought a huge bottle at nordstroms like 2 years ago, still around).

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.