• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you guys using to wash your face?

Iconic

Reaction score
Curious what product you guys are using with good results? Also include your skin type for reference.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Water from the shower head. That's all you need.

Iconic

Reaction score
Tried doing the water only method. That didnt work out too well after a couple months, especially in warmer weather. Hence the need for a product, that actually works well.

shademore

Reaction score
Someone invented this great product a while back. Comes in different colors, some of it smells kinda funny. I think they call it soap. Some places even leave it laying around in the washroom. You could flitch yourself some. Save money. Folks would just figure they ran out, got used up... probably wouldn't think twice before the replaced it.

mikeharo

Reaction score
I love Lush Herbalism and Ocean Salt and L'Occitane Rice Cleanser. I use the Herbalism every other day, the ocean salt as needed based on what I ate (impending disaster) or sweaty workout etc, and the Rice Cleanser daily. My skin is oily, not helped by the fact I spend several hours per day running/cycling/swimming/lifting and I love pizza.

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been using Noxzema for 30 years.

sidewinder13

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gamelan
Cetaphil

-Jeff

Me too, as prescribed by my dermatologist.

I didn't feel like my face is clean when I first used it, though. I was used to the feeling that my skin is only clean when it feels like all the oil has been removed from the surface.

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Art of Shaving in the Sink (night time) and Anthony Logistics Glycolic Cleanser in the shower (bought a huge bottle at nordstroms like 2 years ago, still around).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads