• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Well Worn Alden Boots & Nearly New Handsewn Boots - $100 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE - ALL THREE BOOTS ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Hey everyone,

I'm selling off some personal boots. Scroll down for descriptions of each one. The price for each one is $100 shipped to US addresses. Add $25 for Canada, $30 for Europe, and $35 for Asia. Payment is by paypal, and all sales are final. Thanks for looking! Send me a PM if you're interested. First come, first served.

Alden for Leffot Tobacco Chamois Greenwich Wingtip Boot
Bought these about 1.5 years ago and wore them quite a bit. They're size 9.5D on the Barrie last - which is best suited for a true size 10D. The upper is taking on a nice patina and looks solid. Sole has a lot of wear. You could probably get a few more months of of them, but expect to need a resole fairly soon.

Alden for Epaulet "Black and Tan Indy Boot
These are from our very first run of "Black and Tan's" back in December 2009. Size 9.5D on the Tru-Balance last, which is good for a size 10D. Black pegasus leather upper is in good shape. Sole has quite a bit of wear, but looks solid to me. I imagine that these will last quite a bit before it needs a resole, but I can't guarantee that, as I haven't worn them in a while. I replaced the original laces with gold-toned workboot laces to make them extra tough looking.

Epaulet Sewn By Hand "Kennebec" Boot
These are from our discontinued handsewn line. This is a tall boot in Navy Chromexcel with a brown chromexcel tongue. I wore them a maximum of six times, and they've got a TON of life left in them. These are size 9.5D, best suited for a true size 10D. They're made in Maine.

Attachments

• Alden Wingtip Boots Pair.jpg
    Alden Wingtip Boots Pair.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 136
  • Alden Wingtip Boots Side.jpg
    Alden Wingtip Boots Side.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Alden Wingtip Boots Sole.jpg
    Alden Wingtip Boots Sole.jpg
    504.6 KB · Views: 187
  • Black and Tan Pair.jpg
    Black and Tan Pair.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Black and Tan Side.jpg
    Black and Tan Side.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Black and Tan Sole.jpg
    Black and Tan Sole.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Kennebec Pair.jpg
    Kennebec Pair.jpg
    569.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Kennebec Side.jpg
    Kennebec Side.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Kennebec Sole.jpg
    Kennebec Sole.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

dahl5yankees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pm sent on 2 Aldens

I have a buddy the has his own resole Vibram design, check out

Greenwich Vintage.Us

private eyes

Reaction score
I wish these were my size. I swear, I've never seen a used pair of alden boots in 8D come up for sale anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads