• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dre2D2

Reaction score
Loving my latest pickup. Strabler vest, got it a month or so ago when I visited Japan in the Nakameguro store. Also met and shopped alongside Eric Clapton, super nice guy!
IMG_8940.jpeg

Blancpain

Reaction score
So the global market going to shite is a double edged sword because I've been able to pick up some steals on Grailed recently (like new FKT Runner for less than a pair of Nikes) but also my stuff is selling for pennies on the dollar (if at all)... it's a wash I guess?

Mini review on these is (1) they run TTS for me and (2) they somehow feel like wearing a 2.5" heeled Goodyear welted boot rather than running shoe. They are LOUD walking around (clomp clomp clomp like a leather soled shoe?!) and have zero squish or bounce whatsoever. I will be keeping them because I need a general all-arounder but they're in no way suitable for actual sport. Back to my $50 adidas 4D for that lol.

IMG_7550.jpeg

SocialSculptures

Reaction score
Loving my latest pickup. Strabler vest, got it a month or so ago when I visited Japan in the Nakameguro store. Also met and shopped alongside Eric Clapton, super nice guy!
View attachment 1980271
That's awesome - what was it like meeting Clapton? Were you able to discuss the brand with him at all?

Samer

Reaction score
Japan exclusive. No lt brown but these are good. Toe looks suede but is actually distressed leather. Outsole also dmged.

Attachments

• IMG_6758.jpeg
    IMG_6758.jpeg
    475.7 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_6760.jpeg
    IMG_6760.jpeg
    379.6 KB · Views: 517

norigim

Reaction score
Japan exclusive. No lt brown but these are good. Toe looks suede but is actually distressed leather. Outsole also dmged.
I'm going to be in JP this weekend, do you think they'll still have stock (although honestly I don't really need more brigadiers...)

Samer

Reaction score
Im not sure. They’re event based release but I’m sure left over stock hit the floor.

norigim

Reaction score
Planning my first trip to Japan. What are the top 3 Visvim stores to visit?
Top 3 Visvim stores? Honestly I don't think any of the Visvim stores are really worth visiting to actually buy things cause they never have any stock, but if you wanted to check out the new Visvim General Market in Nakameguro, it's cool cause it's in an old Japanese house and has a small garden where you can drink your coffee from LCC. I find the Gyre and FIL stores to be not that interesting but you can probably swing by if you're in the Shibuya area to just say you did. Peerless is only interesting if you wanna check out Hiroki's Elvis impersonation.

zabo358

Reaction score
Top 3 Visvim stores? Honestly I don't think any of the Visvim stores are really worth visiting to actually buy things cause they never have any stock, but if you wanted to check out the new Visvim General Market in Nakameguro, it's cool cause it's in an old Japanese house and has a small garden where you can drink your coffee from LCC. I find the Gyre and FIL stores to be not that interesting but you can probably swing by if you're in the Shibuya area to just say you did. Peerless is only interesting if you wanna check out Hiroki's Elvis impersonation.
Dang really...I knew their online store had limited stock but was hoping their physical ones had a decent selection of items. Will probably check out the general store for the ambiance. Is the Gyre store going to be my best bet for stock?

frunk

Reaction score
Your best bet to get something is to go on a release day and line up early. Resellers are insane these days and will gobble up most of the product.
GYRE is my favorite store because it has the flagship items and will have old season stock (YMMV). But all of the stores are in the popular parts of town and are walkable once there.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was gonna say whatever stock is on the floor at most places is leftovers that people didn't want. That isn't to say there are gems (I got lucky with some 32in inseam denim) but in general it's lacking unless it's a release you want

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads