• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pastrystar23

Reaction score

I wonder how much you need to spend to be considered VIP and get strawberries.

those look like sky berries. About $6 each. Incredible. FYI Visvim sold tulip bulbs back in the day.

yxn9

Reaction score

I wonder how much you need to spend to be considered VIP and get strawberries.

I was fortunate enough to receive these berries, but was honestly hoping for something more tangible/substantial when I heard "something" was incoming. Not to be ungrateful! Did keep the box of course.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to receive these berries, but was honestly hoping for something more tangible/substantial when I heard "something" was incoming. Not to be ungrateful! Did keep the box of course.

I think the strawberries are something that have been sent out for a number of years now :D Cool that you've gotten them before.

The real gifts I think are reserved for their retailers

yxn9

Reaction score
I think the strawberries are something that have been sent out for a number of years now :D Cool that you've gotten them before.

The real gifts I think are reserved for their retailers

Yup, definitely seen those F&F-type gifts. (Certainly wasn't implying I was expecting one of those lol)

Retlas

Reaction score
Went TTS on the current amplus SB - not too short but I am only 5’8”… size 2

Attachments

• 14FB96CD-E3E1-4B16-A029-9CC11EA2D42B.jpeg
    14FB96CD-E3E1-4B16-A029-9CC11EA2D42B.jpeg
    264.2 KB · Views: 92
  • C5915820-B6F9-46E9-BE9C-F87B6A4BFAF8.jpeg
    C5915820-B6F9-46E9-BE9C-F87B6A4BFAF8.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 102

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
totally correct buddy - yeah its the jumbo with the cashmere mix... i have the amplus on route... got confused

I got TTS on the Jumbo SB and it's definitely shorter... but my jumbos all end up stretching out a bit.

ATM my Uniqlo U T extends about 1.5" beyond it at the bottom.

zabo358

Reaction score
I got TTS on the Jumbo SB and it's definitely shorter... but my jumbos all end up stretching out a bit.
All of my jumbos have varied in length, some significantly. It’s kind of annoying tbh.

Do you prefer the length on the sb over regular jumbo?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All of my jumbos have varied in length, some significantly. It’s kind of annoying tbh.

Do you prefer the length on the sb over regular jumbo?

I think for sweatshirts the shorter length is nice. I don't have a huge problem with normal jumbo length though. I think the hoodies are generally shorter for whatever reason at least for jumbo sizing up might make sense.

zabo358

Reaction score
Is there anywhere online that keeps a log of previous ICT releases?

Edit: NVM SampleKicks is the answer

Last edited:
Reaction score
Any info on this piece

"Visvim Kuba tee s/s" im assuming its from 2011 (idk which season)

Curious about the embellishments on the shirt pocket , its some sort of vintage african fabric?

Sorry about my English/grammar im not a native speaker 🙏

Attachments

• 1649604844852.jpg
    1649604844852.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 94

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads