• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wmvisvim

Reaction score
I do like it but it's expensive for sure. I think the u.s. retail price is around 2300usd so it would be a good idea to proxy from japan. I was told it's painted canvas too

yea! expensive... JP retail is 136400yen.
I heard that only very small quantities made. when I purchase this, i’ll post it.

thank you for the information.

you have any pictures of 21ss lumber crash shirt ivory color or fishtail olive too?

because proxy(we chat seller) are encouraged to purchase before release. lol

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, haven't looked at Vis in a while but I saw an iris vest for sale near me that's the iteration with the tile pattern embroidery on the sides. Most things check out but the riri zipper has a flat rectangle metal pull instead of the rounded end pull that's on my liner jacket and most versions of the iris that I've ever seen. Did they ever make it with this zipper version or am I looking at a fake or some replacement?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the production numbers are pretty limited this season (continuation of COVID) so a lot of the popular stuff, sizing wise, might not even make it to general retail on Saturday (there's a pre-release event on Friday). Resellers probably need to get their SA's to hold stuff. Additionally I think there's a maximum amount a single SA can hold to avoid too much of the inventory going into resale.

wmvisvim

Reaction score
I think the production numbers are pretty limited this season (continuation of COVID) so a lot of the popular stuff, sizing wise, might not even make it to general retail on Saturday (there's a pre-release event on Friday). Resellers probably need to get their SA's to hold stuff. Additionally I think there's a maximum amount a single SA can hold to avoid too much of the inventory going into resale.

So I want to pre-order charlie bags. What do you mean by SA?

wmvisvim

Reaction score
peerless kenai down jkt.

amazing faded color.

mud-overdyed down jkt. Isn't this like a work of art?
IMG_8938.jpg
IMG_8937.jpg

m.ello

Reaction score
This yours? jealous lol. The recent kenais are so much better than the first iteration

wmvisvim

Reaction score
This yours? jealous lol. The recent kenais are so much better than the first iteration

yea! my one.

i also have 19aw one. recent ver better than 19aw ver.

however, the fabric is not soft. very stiff. Probably because of the mud dyed

lol

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the retail on that? I didn't look at it when it first came but it's definitely grown on me as I see it in pictures more.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
peerless kenai down jkt.

amazing faded color.

mud-overdyed down jkt. Isn't this like a work of art?
View attachment 1541818 View attachment 1541819
Strong piece to start putting in here as a last purchase.

I love anything down related, and especially the recent vis bits that have a 70s Sierra Designs look with the different interior colour. Very nice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads