• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This could be a banger I think...

3Z11Gn7.png

0121105011015 CABAN SHIRT S/S (KATAZURI)

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing in particular right now. But I've tried before through Zenmarket and got the message above. Is there no service like Zenmarket that works on Mercari and Fril?

So you are trying to buy off of Mercari etc? To clarify. The other proxy service from them works fine, I have bought from the Vis, Kapital and Norbit webstore directly in recent weeks.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looking for a season id from some visvim heads:

embroidered (little sail boats, animals, et al) long sleeve button down, covered in colourful stiching/detailing
white fabric -- maybe others exist?

saw it at a consignment in japan a few years ago (maybe... 4?) and haven't been able to find any trace of it since. cheers!

15ss Icon embroidery lungta shirt? They also released a coverall, lhamo, kerchief in the same style but herringbone fabric in the year or so around this one

24C5265A00634BA8B182374DD1ACD4AA.jpg

Hydeous

Reaction score
considering getting a 2015 101 denim jacket. Anyone know if those fit TTS or slim?

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure those katazuri shirts are like 2 or 3k, previous one was 2.6k- big pass for me, couldnt even wear it out.

Retlas

Reaction score
Yeah lovely shirt when I saw the pics but knew I could buy a car for the same price

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it going to be in the first release? Haven't seen it crop up on any proxy sites.

Not first release. I have some other s/s shirts pre-ordered and they come out closer to the end of season. I assume this has similar timing.

Pretty sure those katazuri shirts are like 2 or 3k, previous one was 2.6k- big pass for me, couldnt even wear it out.

Was that JP retail or US? 300,000 Yen might be a bit excessive, haha.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not first release. I have some other s/s shirts pre-ordered and they come out closer to the end of season. I assume this has similar timing.

Was that JP retail or US? 300,000 Yen might be a bit excessive, haha.

In that case...

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was price in USD, ICT prices are closer to JP retail than mainline for whatever reason (prob less items imported so no huge duties hit). Price was probably the same or close to the same in Japan

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was price in USD, ICT prices are closer to JP retail than mainline for whatever reason (prob less items imported so no huge duties hit). Price was probably the same or close to the same in Japan

I think that's just a normal item as I remember it being at the trunk show. Going to Gyre for the new season release so I'll ask them about it.

Hydeous

Reaction score
I think that's just a normal item as I remember it being at the trunk show. Going to Gyre for the new season release so I'll ask them about it.

please check at ict and inquire if they still have grizzly ict if you have time. Im asuming ict is still one floor up from vis gyre?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
please check at ict and inquire if they still have grizzly ict if you have time. Im asuming ict is still one floor up from vis gyre?

ICT boots usually sell out before they're even "released" to the public. Your best bet is to just wait for them to release in the US stores as they tend to stick around in stock for a bit longer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads