• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AllHustle417

Reaction score
I am a self proclaimed expert on Bausch and Lomb aka Vintage Ray Bans. I have a degree in Vintage Ray Ban Eyewear, if you need help or have a question this is the place to get answers. I also buy them if you have a pair or more you want to sell. Cheers.
i have many vintage bosch and lom glasses for sale varying cnditins email me [email protected]

Alex_V

Reaction score
Gents,
I possess and cherish the nicest RayBan sunglasses; The RB3339 001 with the green BL lenses.
Unfortunately the lenses got scratched during my 15+ year ownership.
Anybody got an idea how to obtain a new set of lenses ?
thanks !

astroboy

Reaction score
A RB 3339 001 has got arista (gold) frame and G15-XLT Glasses. So they are not "Green". Green perusal is RB-3, and for RB3339 there is no RB-3 in my 2008 catalogue.

Attachments

• rb3339.jpg
    rb3339.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 318

Alex_V

Reaction score
okay, I am not sure about what you mean with "they are not green" They sure look green to me.
anyway. I am still on the hunt for a new pair of lenses. You reckon it is at all possible to find these somewhere ?

Cutty

Reaction score
yes, they are glass
Sweet!
You can just Google "Glass Lens replacements" and there will be someone who will cut a new lens to fit your glasses and done.... Cost $50 for nonpolorised and more for polorised.

The classic RB Way lens was/is called "green"..... It is the G15

Alex_V

Reaction score
Sweet!
You can just Google "Glass Lens replacements" and there will be someone who will cut a new lens to fit your glasses and done.... Cost $50 for nonpolorised and more for polorised.

The classic RB Way lens was/is called "green"..... It is the G15
yeah, did the google. tried like 5 sites. none list the RB3339 as an option. Guess the model is just too cool for them ;)

Cutty

Reaction score
yeah, did the google. tried like 5 sites. none list the RB3339 as an option. Guess the model is just too cool for them ;)
Yeah no, they don't need the style mate. They cut them from a round piece of glass and can cut almost any shape you want.

I have had all types of lenses cut for my B&L glasses. Don't look for one of the "big sites", just look for a local optomitrist that works with coloured glasse too.... Or, if you are in the US, there is a chain store owned by Lux that you can go to (can't remeber the name, but I used to take my Persol there to get fixed) and I think they cut coloured class lenses.

This is my guy - https://drspecs.co.nz/ it cost me $50 per pair for G15 non-polarised lenses or $120 for polarised.

Alex_V

Reaction score
Yeah no, they don't need the style mate. They cut them from a round piece of glass and can cut almost any shape you want.

I have had all types of lenses cut for my B&L glasses. Don't look for one of the "big sites", just look for a local optomitrist that works with coloured glasse too.... Or, if you are in the US, there is a chain store owned by Lux that you can go to (can't remeber the name, but I used to take my Persol there to get fixed) and I think they cut coloured class lenses.

This is my guy - https://drspecs.co.nz/ it cost me $50 per pair for G15 non-polarised lenses or $120 for polarised.
thx, just sent them an email

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohneAllene