• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, although I'm more interested what the sole will be and the eyelets

Boot Name 145 Oxford
Toe Perforated Cap Toe
Toe Structure Unstructured
Tongue Crust Chromexcel
Leather Crust Chromexcel
Last 2030
Eyelets 5 Antique Brass
Edge Dressing Antique
Sole Commando
Kip Lined

NYDRH

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boot Name 145 Oxford
Toe Perforated Cap Toe
Toe Structure Unstructured
Tongue Crust Chromexcel
Leather Crust Chromexcel
Last 2030
Eyelets 5 Antique Brass
Edge Dressing Antique
Sole Commando
Kip Lined

Thanks, didnt realize they were on the 2030 - too bad

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in on the snuff suede side zip (size 8), but what do you mean by brown taping? You mean on the zipper? Your version should look just like Frank's pair, correct?

Somewhat confused on the 2030 Mocha Oil Tan. Is it roughout? Sounds like the one that was discussed yesterday on Reddit, but I see now the guts/exact details have now been deleted... Regardless, is yours going to be unstructured & with bright brass or antique brass eyes? I might be in on it too.

I think Viberg doesn’t like the reddit MTO thing. I did it the first time Brooklyn Clothing ran it, and it ended up cannibalizing the Styleforum one that it was canceled.

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
some 110 beasts
Kafka with that quick shipping, arrived next day

FR8Pi5E.jpg

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone of any experience with Taobao? It’s a Chinese online marketplace owned by Alibaba. A few of Viberg’s Chinese stockists sell on there and they do offer shipping to the US. I wonder if it would be worth it, prices are a little less than $700 usd

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads