• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

motojobobo

Reaction score
Has anybody taken a look at the pop-up shop at FSC yet? I've never been to one of these...do they have the current entire Viberg lineup available?
Curious whether it merits driving 3 hours to see them.

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anybody taken a look at the pop-up shop at FSC yet? I've never been to one of these...do they have the current entire Viberg lineup available?
Curious whether it merits driving 3 hours to see them.

I was there. They don't have the entire viberg lineup. I would say maybe 10 make ups give or take. I was just there to pick up some slippers. I didn't really look at much else.

gte872h

Reaction score
@gte872h man both of those are looking great.
Thanks dude. It's nice to see the quick progression of unfinished leather.

I'd be interested in seeing some black waxed flesh with real wear if anyone has pics.. Thanks!

Hey @linafelt, I was going to message you about those 310s in your size for sale but I see that you are already aware of them. Haha

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks dude. It's nice to see the quick progression of unfinished leather.

Hey @linafelt, I was going to message you about those 310s in your size for sale but I see that you are already aware of them. Haha

Thanks for thinking of me! Yes, slightly tempted, but not sure about the black waxed flesh -- plus my wallet hurts already...

Hill

Reaction score
My modest Viberg rotation. I know there's not a lot of love for the 2030 here, but it's my favorite last across all bootmakers.
IMG_1929.JPG

Top: Wings & Horns, natural waxed flesh, Notre brown waxed flesh
Bottom: SF HoF natural chromexcel, natural shell

gte872h

Reaction score
My modest Viberg rotation. I know there's not a lot of love for the 2030 here, but it's my favorite last across all bootmakers. View attachment 783681
Top: Wings & Horns, natural waxed flesh, Notre brown waxed flesh
Bottom: SF HoF natural chromexcel, natural shell

I like the 2030. The updated 2030 fit works better for me since the unglazed shell are my best fitting 2030s. I'd just prefer for them to release a wider variety of lasts.

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the 2030. The updated 2030 fit works better for me since the unglazed shell are my best fitting 2030s. I'd just prefer for them to release a wider variety of lasts.

Did they alter the 2030 recently? I've noticed that the derby boots fit a bit larger on me.

gte872h

Reaction score
Did they alter the 2030 recently? I've noticed that the derby boots fit a bit larger on me.

Yes. If you have any stitchdown 2030s from a while back, it's easy to see the differences. I posted a couple of pics when I first received the unglazed shell.

jlchau

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads