• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JoeRogan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh really? Ha I didn’t realize that!

You know if they are doing something new with it?

I was going off of this post

I'm assuming they're just referring to color samples or something. My understanding from reading about some of the shell sources a long time ago is that they actually get theirs from Rocado. If you scroll back through their Instagram you can see shell posts going back basically as long as they've had it set up.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah same. I had bought those Lofgren M-45 Horsehides and was disappointed with them (waited 4 months for an exchange and that pair had the same issue...I don’t get the hype for that brand) and these would have filled that itch. Miloh said he’s doing a restock though...hopefully Viberg doesn’t ******* up as it’s been their wont haha.

Rymanocerous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wanna see those spice dublins and tan horsebutts.
I kind of wish they would wear their sample pairs then when they release some of these more unique options, you have a great idea of how they will progress. I think the Spice could look really great, or possibly really not so great.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kind of wish they would wear their sample pairs then when they release some of these more unique options, you have a great idea of how they will progress. I think the Spice could look really great, or possibly really not so great.
Yeah my concern with Dublin/Essex is how it will crease and how orange are the undertones. That veg tan can get pretty orangey

alpenglowing

Reaction score
I greatly prefer Maryam horsebutt over Horween horsebutt - it is more comfortable right off the bat, and has more depth in terms of color and variation. Their leather also smells wonderful. I’d buy a Maryam candle in a heartbeat.

nareichert

Reaction score
Would love for someone to do a side zip in some Italian horsebutt. Does anyone know of something along those lines on the horizon?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads