1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Velva Sheen

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Wesley Scott, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Wesley Scott

Wesley Scott Well-Known Member

So I've searched around for more information about Velva Sheen t-shirts but I've found very little. Only very short blurbs.
    My main concern is if they are worth the price. I tend to have a problem finding t shirts that will last.
    How are the collars? I always end up with stretched out/bacon-y collars after a couple wears on a lot of my t-shirts. Does this happen with Velva Sheens? Can I expect the ribbed collar to last and stay tight?
    Thanks.