• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UK Ebay Clothing Store - 10% Discount

johnpemberton

Reaction score
Hi All,
I noticed alot of traffic coming from this forum site to my ebay shop: (www.stores.ebay.co.uk/a-designer-clothes-shop, which is really nice as it probably reflects the nature of my ebay store - high class, genuine, top end suit / sports jackets - focusing on Italian designers (e.g. Armani to Zegna); UK designers (Paul Smith, Ted Baker, Savile Row tailors - Ozwald BOateng, William Hunt, Alexandre etc); French Designers (YSL, Hermes...)

Anyway if anybody from this group would like to buy any items, I have created a special Paypal code, which when entered on an ebay purchase from my shop will give a 10% discount.

THe voucher is below, or can be displayed by displayed by clicking this link:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-...styleforum.jpg

styleforum.jpg

To use the voucher, I have created a special page within my ebay shop with the simple 3-step instructions; found at: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/A-Designer-...lty-Bonus.html

www.stores.ebay.co.uk/a-designer-clothes-shop

johnpemberton

Reaction score
Hi,
Best thing to do is print off this page, then you have the voucher to hand when you need it...you know how these pages can drift away, when sites are popular (like this one!)
Thanks,
John

johnpemberton

Reaction score
May I ask this forum group which brands &/or cloth they find the most desireable? As a British citizen, I would like to understand what American consumers like to buy? I have noticed that the N.American users on this forum like the Euro brands (mainly Italian)....are their any British brands that take your fancy?
Thanks for any information.
John
Thatcham, UK.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
England doesn't have the high-end RTW that Italy does these days, which is what seems to get the most attention here (Attolini, Barbera, Belvest, Brioni...). The old Chester Barrie had some great garments. H&K gets a lot of play here, as well. British brands? Edward Green, C&J, Grenson (masterpiece)
smile.gif

johnpemberton

Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for the information. I agree with the sentiments...Chester Barrie of course was bought by a mass market suit retailer called "Suits You", and has gone down hill a little. I still think the Savile Row tailors are leading the quality levels and are on a par with Italy. I am actually taking a trip to Italy in July to buy some stock; I have a route into some of the factories over them...its always an interesting experience.
John,
Thatcham, England.

johnpemberton

Reaction score
according to my stats, 8 people from this site purchased using this voucher...many thanks for your custom.
John

johnpemberton

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads