• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trousers for tall men

LB23

Reaction score
I'm 6' 5" and struggle finding stylish trousers that fit my approx 35" inseam legs. Recently the fashion has been slightly cropped trousers, which have been a godsend for me, but now I'm looking to wear trousers that are slightly more relaxed and reach down to my shoes properly!

Most shops that cater for 'big and tall men' have very functional chinos which don't look great, tbh.

I've had some luck with Oliver Spencer, but they are pricey!

I just wondered if anyone had any recommendations for places where I can buy stylish contemporary trousers that cater for taller men? Preferably in the U.K.

Thanks.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Natalino is well reviewed here (no personal experience), UK based, and I think their inseams are long (37" unfinished per their website).

Coastal Ivy

Reaction score
I'm 6' 5" and struggle finding stylish trousers that fit my approx 35" inseam legs. Recently the fashion has been slightly cropped trousers, which have been a godsend for me, but now I'm looking to wear trousers that are slightly more relaxed and reach down to my shoes properly!

Most shops that cater for 'big and tall men' have very functional chinos which don't look great, tbh.

I've had some luck with Oliver Spencer, but they are pricey!

I just wondered if anyone had any recommendations for places where I can buy stylish contemporary trousers that cater for taller men? Preferably in the U.K.

Thanks.

This isn't specifically helpful but also if you look at shops that deliver goods unhemmed they will probably serve your purpose. Probably more usual in more tailored or tailored-adjacent shops. For example, here in usa there's a small online shop producing great quality Chinos that delivers all their goods unhemmed (jack donnelly).

Matty2Ts

Reaction score
As a fellow European 35-incher I'd like to know this as well. I used to wear the X-Long from Next but I'd like to explore my higher-quality options!

LJ1891

Reaction score
Natalino is well reviewed here (no personal experience), UK based, and I think their inseams are long (37" unfinished per their website).
SPIER and MACKAY come this way as well…37” unfinished. The contemporary high rise style fits me well. On my frame, the high rise is more like mid rise. But, it still looks good.(I’m 6’4 with a 35” inseam).

LB23

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies - I will check them out.

I've found the Oliver Spencer drawstring trousers have a longer leg, which fits me about right.

Dockers do a long leg chino, but they're a bit of a basic fit for my tastes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads