• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trip To South Coast Plaza With PSAs

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I took a sick day off at work (If they ask I had violent diarrhea) and took my gf to South Coast Plaza.
Here is the results and PSA's

Banana Republic- BR Monogram Polos for 25 dollars each. Originally 70+ plus. We bought We bought 20 Smalls and Mediums (Only 5 for me, The rest for friends and family as gifts).

Club Monaco- Cheap raw jeans in big sizes. A great blue and white check car coat for $35, Originallly 150. Nothing else amazing on sale for men though. My GF found some great deals though.

Zara- Nothing great on sale, but as always their quality to price is much better than H&M. Their new "Super Slim Ts" are the highest quality ten dollar shirts I have ever seen. I am a small in both AAs, Armani undershirts, but a medium fits almost too tight. I am tall so having a shirt with the right length was a blessing. I bought one in every color.

Barneys Co-Op- Nothing on sale. I went to Cabazon Outlets a couple months ago and I found the same items for 1/3 the price.

J Crew- This store made me sick. They had no items I wanted from online, and they were selling full price items from as far back as 2005! The only thing on sale was some amazing vintage looking belts from 20-35.

Macys- The only thing that interested me was some Ben Sherman shirts, sweaters, and polos for
1/2+ off.

Nordstom- Nothing on sale I liked, but they have some amazing looking Sperry and Chucks for full retail. I would have bought some, but Nordstrom shoes almost always end up at the Rack by my house for less than half.

Saks- Nothing at full price or sale I would buy.

Theory- I love this store. They had RandB jeans, and Cps. They had some reasonable sale item, but again I saw this stuff at the Cabazon outlets for almost a 1/4 the price.

Ted Baker- Nothing on sale, but some of the shoes looked great.

Gap- I usually hate the Gap, but from the window I saw some jeans. I went in and checked the quality. For the price I liked them. The only problem is they are too thin (they are closer in thickness to pants than jeans).

The Cafe on the 1st floor(I forgot the name)- Best tasting yogurt/coffee/tea me and my gf have had since living in Europe.

The Toy Store- Some vintage looking Yo-Yos. I bought ten (Only 1 for myself, the rest will be gifts)

Every other store I went into (Bloomingdales, Allen Edmonds, Polo,..) Had nothing in normal people sizes on sale or was too expensive at full retail.

I hope that helps my Socal Friends.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
I thought the south coast j. crew no longer had men's clothing

It is funny because I looked through the store window didn't see a mens section so I left my GF to go check the B Republic. My GF looked around for herself and found the men's section hidden in a small corner in the back.
frown.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by deveandepot1

Club Monaco- Cheap . Nothing else amazing on sale for men though. My GF found some great deals though.

Zara- Nothing great on sale, but as always their quality to price is much better than H&M.

Barneys Co-Op- Nothing on sale. I went to Cabazon Outlets a couple months ago and I found the same items for 1/3 the price.

J Crew- This store made me sick. They had no items I wanted from online, and they were selling full price items from as far back as 2005!

Macys- The only thing that interested me was some Ben Sherman shirts, sweaters, and polos for
1/2+ off.

Nordstom- Nothing on sale I liked,

Saks- Nothing at full price or sale I would buy.

Ted Baker- Nothing on sale, but some of the shoes looked great.

Gap- I usually hate the Gap, but from the window I saw some jeans. I

The Toy Store- Some vintage looking Yo-Yos. I bought ten (Only 1 for myself, the rest will be gifts)

Every other store I went into (Bloomingdales, Allen Edmonds, Polo,..) Had nothing in normal people sizes on sale or was too expensive at full retail.

I hope that helps my Socal Friends.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

lol . great service announcement. hehehehe

xanatos

Reaction score
I was there last night and didn't really find anything at all. I dont even bother going into zara or the gap at all. Bloomingdales is pretty boring now and have weird sizes like you said. Jcrew has the men section back but its limited and boring, Jcrew really doesn't peak my interest anymore
frown.gif
Club Monaco as said has a ridiclous price for its stuff What can I say is that South Coast has gotten pretty boring with the mens stuff. Or I'm being too picky. I remember coming home with like 5 bags of stuff before. BUt ill still keep on going

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by junthin
Thanks for the PSA. It seems like good sales have been hard to come by lately.
frown.gif

just wait a few months. Barneys had **** way cheap in december...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads