1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by rkusmant, May 4, 2011.

1. mothball

mothball Senior member

Bellows tongue works for me. Thanks!

2. smartlew

smartlew Senior member

Just checking...the navy/coffee Keswicks will be 4444, yes?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  3. bibs

bibs Senior member

yes

4. rkusmant

rkusmant Senior member

Be patient folks, Richard is confirming the slots for the captoe boots with the factory, he wants to confirm there'll be no surprise when they are on production.... This will be his firat time placing these boots for bulk MTO.

5. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

Frans Boone has a bunch of models with the orange dainite in case that'll help to inspire another MTO.
    A couple stubby Stows too.

[​IMG]

6. shoelad

shoelad Member

Anyone interested in doing a mto in burgundy burnished in a stubby stow.....or any kind of boot really, has my vote. I love that colour!

7. shoelad

shoelad Member

anything in burgundy burnished gets my vote....a stubby stow...or any kind of boot really!!!

8. rkusmant

rkusmant Senior member

Richard said something about having longwing shoes or boots using orange dainite for summer release.....
    we'll see if we can push him to make it happen.

9. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Senior member

Can you point me to the post with the specs for these? I am interested but this thread seems to have a few different MTOs going on right now and I want to make sure I am looking at the correct information.

Edit - After looking a bit more closely at the thread, I see that the details are not yet nailed down. Since we can still hash those out among us interested parties and SH, I am definitely interested.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  10. cheva

cheva Member

Anyone interested in doing a mto of Minster on double leather sole(or use micro sole) in Coffee Burnished?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  11. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

12. cheva

cheva Member

The Eaton coffee is amazing!! but i dont want boots, need shoes ) and dont want Dainite sole, cause it harmful for my feet.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  13. DktrFaustus

DktrFaustus New Member

Tried to get a pair of the Minsters the last time Shoehealer did a batch but left it too late for my size.

So yes - I would be in for Minster/coffee/leather sole.

Would prefer the welt to not be natural, but can do my own dye work if necessary.

14. cheva

cheva Member

i think, natural welt not so scare. its pretty handsome with this contrast ))) after a while welt will darker. could be welt brown?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  15. smartlew

smartlew Senior member

How much more stubby than a Stow is a Stubby Stow? Has anyone got both to post a comparison photo?

Minster in Coffee would be great, but I'm waiting on an Eaton boot and fear they'd be too similar.

16. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

Stubby.

17. cheva

cheva Member

will you wear your boot in the spring/summer? no ) shoe - yep )

18. cheva

cheva Member

Stubby is real great! but only with microsole )) the best sole for wet and winter )

19. smartlew

smartlew Senior member

Ah, they're shorter on the ankle...I took stubby to mean a shorter/more rounded toe shape.

I'm not sure I'd wear anything as heavy as the Minster in summer...if they were 2-tone maybe I'd be persuaded!

20. smartlew

smartlew Senior member

Okay, so against my better judgement I had a couple of MTO ideas:

1. Variation of the denim brogue shoe based around espresso calf/navy pebble grain, black eyelets and a brown welt. Not sure whether to go plain toe cap or wingtip...Would a snuff suede heel quarter look shit on these? It's crossed my mind anyway...

2. Grey calf monkey shoe... Black welt and eyelets, charcoal stitching if possible and ridgeway sole...wouldn't be against this as a boot, but I thought a shoe might be more interesting. Could be talked into brass eyelets. 4497 is my preference for both...

Thoughts?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013