• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Traveling to Pakistan

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably a long shot, but has anyone here traveled to Pakistan? Any Styleforum approved tailors to get a shilwar aw kamiz? I'd be with a native the whole time and I speak one of the main languages. Mulling over doing an outside the box trip. I'd obviously avoid the FATA and would be interested in Peshawar, Karachi, Islamabad etc.

acapaca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have spent a fair amount of time there the past few years, and back in February of this year I tried three different tailors plus one shoe maker in Islamabad. (Also a shirtmaker in Lahore.) I'd be more than happy to share some recommendations if you like. Of the three places I tried in Islamabad, I would recommend Bespoke Tailors. I was really pleased with what I got considering what I paid (you might find it hard to believe just how cheap tailoring is there), but it might not be up to the level you require.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please subscribe to my Onlyfans and send a tribute to help pay for my grocery bill.
2FA10BB3-53C9-44BC-A5B0-CAA4FC3134A0.jpeg

phzanella

Reaction score
I have spent a fair amount of time there the past few years, and back in February of this year I tried three different tailors plus one shoe maker in Islamabad. (Also a shirtmaker in Lahore.) I'd be more than happy to share some recommendations if you like. Of the three places I tried in Islamabad, I would recommend Bespoke Tailors. I was really pleased with what I got considering what I paid (you might find it hard to believe just how cheap tailoring is there), but it might not be up to the level you require.

Could you also PM me some information, going there in a few months!

nh10222

Reaction score
Karachi Saddar is full of them, and those I've tried were quick and obviously very cheap for Westerners.

khalil25

Reaction score
I have spent a fair amount of time in Islamabad over the past couple of years. During the month of February this year, I tried three different tailors and one shoemaker in the city. As well as a shirtmaker in Lahore, I would be more than happy to share some recommendations with you if you would like. From the three places I tried in Islamabad, I would recommend Bespoke Tailors as being the best. Although I was quite happy with what I got considering what I paid (you might find it hard to believe how cheap tailoring can be in some places), it might not be up to the level you are looking for.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads