• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Great threak, did a lot for the SF community. RIP.

+1. As a direct result of that thread, having seen how happy Ghulkan and Shoshanna were together, I am now pro-gay-marriage. Also, having seen how much of a train wreck the two are, I am also anti-immigration.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
+1. As a direct result of that thread, having seen how happy Ghulkan and Shoshanna were together, I am now pro-gay-marriage. Also, having seen how much of a train wreck the two are, I am also anti-immigration.

The love between those two was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I feel bad for shoshanna and his loss
frown.gif

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
What would you have me do? The fool changed his phone number, moved to a different spot, and stopped responding to me completely for 4 months now. Then he made up stuff like giving me a bike etc. So just wanted to say he owes me 2k and that I know who he really is, which isn't what he's leading you all to believe. I guess I didn't know this place was full of "hyenas"... maybe best thing to do is sell stuff he's left in my place since I can't get hold of him to give it back. I'd rather have the cash than these random articles. so i spent a lot of time with sohaib, he'd come over and have dinner a lot or we'd go out to restaurants. and i really appreciate everything he did, i mean he hooked up nice seats at the US Open in '08, he even offered tickets to Kanye concert, etc etc. a generous fellow. (not that this wasn't reciprocated, i took him to radio city and to a broadway show, or pretended to be him and pick up items from Atelier for him since he was banned, etc). is it too late to post here 9 months later ? Whatever, I used to have dinner almost every day with my man Ghulkhan (vats up buddy), and his m3 is faster that your car. I dont know SoCal other than there are 10^2423 pics of him here, it seems? Jet I know less about, he don't pm me back, and the persian ghost tag makes me wonder if he's really a fellow persian or just rocking the name since he lives in tehrangeles He was living in financial district renting out a room the size of a small walk-in closet. i was in brooklyn in a larger studio. so he asked if he could leave a few things, and for 5 moths there were 9 boxes and 2 suitcases basically stacked from the ground to the ceiling. fortunately it was a rather large studio so it wasn't too intrusive. if you saw the pics before you saw him packed in the rental as we moved boxes back to his place. why do i consider him a friend ? well i was the only friend he had left in real life, everyone else was either a SA, a friend form sf over the phone, or somebody from his hometown he grew up with so basically friends of the family. his other friend and roommate had a fallout with him over rent and being evicted (hence him going to a tiny closet in fd) and the third friend he had, well they just didnt like each other and hung out because they had nobody else. so i spent a lot of time with sohaib, he'd come over and have dinner a lot or we'd go out to restaurants. and i really appreciate everything he did, i mean he hooked up nice seats at the US Open in '08, he even offered tickets to Kanye concert, etc etc. a generous fellow. (not that this wasn't reciprocated, i took him to radio city and to a broadway show, or pretended to be him and pick up items from Atelier for him since he was banned, etc). he was just a good friend so i don't care if you want to pass judgement, may homosexual references or whatever, that's not what i'm interested in. i'd rather have a friend back than the cash, but if i can't be friends with him anymore then why should i suffer a financial loss too. he had told me a story of a guy he lent 15K to who paid him back after 3 years, so I figured he needed a few months to get it together... btw i'm not in the city anymore, otherwise i'd know where to find him. i'm not trying to be the noble friend anymore, i gave up on that a weeks ago. just a dude trying to not suffer a financial loss. so i guess be on the lookout for a ghulkhan-screwed-me-out-of-2k sale coming soon. he was banned from [url="http://www.ateliernewyork.com/"Atelier NYC[/URL]] for a mixup regarding $20 of shipping. or that's what he said. that he wasn't charged shipping, then Karlo (i think, the black guy?) decided he should be charged shipping, but Ghulkhan refused. and so he was banned. so using a code name he would order over the phone and have me or someone else go in and be his sister/brother or his code-name persona and pick it up. they never checked id or anything. that store is weird, and seing someone in a oversized button down and drop crotch pants with a funny hat standing outside is an image i won't forget. i don't care if the outfit cost 4 grand or how well it was constructed, that still looked like a circus act.
I hope he can recoup some of his $2,000 by selling Ghulkan's stuff in B&S.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Teacher is now sad...
frown.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
I hope he can recoup some of his $2,000 by selling Ghulkan's stuff in B&S.

I'll bet it never makes it to its destination.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
The love between those two was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I feel bad for shoshanna and his loss
frown.gif

Me, too. I also feel bad because I lost some of my best work. I can't remember it exactly now, but my favorite was something about Shahanshah enjoying, and lamenting the loss of, a "Love Tool for the Anals of History." In fact, a lot of members really contributed a lot of outstanding insanity to that thread. How much do you think it will cost us in donations to get to see it again in a few months time, for a half-hour or so?

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last post I saw was by Fuuma or Stazy or Eason or one of those brown haired white kids.

I'm thankful that I was able to participate in the infamous thread.

K

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Me, too. I also feel bad because I lost some of my best work. I can't remember it exactly now, but my favorite was something about Shahanshah enjoying, and lamenting the loss of, a "Love Tool for the Anals of History."

That was the end of your line. It was pretty damn good. Too bad it is now gone.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Me, too. I also feel bad because I lost some of my best work. I can't remember it exactly now, but my favorite was something about Shahanshah enjoying, and lamenting the loss of, a "Love Tool for the Anals of History."

Yes, and my alliteration...

K

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This compares to losing the library at Alexandria. Future generations will never know the experience, the wisdom, the pure art....

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
I saved the whole ghulkan thread; didn't get all the pictures, though.

The words, however, are preserved for eternity on my hardrive.

They're yours for $480 a pop....

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is that what you paid for it?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
That Ghulkhan really likes 480 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads