• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Toronto PSA: Zegna and Samuelson Suits for $299

borbor

Reaction score
there should be ONE sammy pow check in 38R in there...that is if someone didn't grab my exchange already.

did the exchange at 12:15pm

you can call the store and ask for Joe; he did the exchange for me.

Last edited:

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there should be ONE sammy pow check in 38R in there...that is if someone didn't grab my exchange already.

did the exchange at 12:15pm

you can call the store and ask for Joe; he did the exchange for me.

I grabbed that. I guess Paul "forgot?" to put my PoW 38R on the side for me- which would have made me very upset had you not exchanged yours. Thanks, Borbor
worship.gif

borbor

Reaction score
I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for my visit to Xavier earlier in the morning.

Put it on and told him what I needed done, and he told me the price. I thanked him for his honesty and then did the exchange. The alteration cost would've cost more than the Sammy cost. In the mirror it didn't LOOK that far off; but I guess I know zero about how much work goes into altering a jacket.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's unlucky! All I needed was a bit of waist suppression on the jacket and the standard hemming.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wanted to add to this: Drake's pocket squares reduced to $14.99. They had dozens in stock.

deburn

Reaction score
I'm going to up there next week - any likelihood of anything good still being available? What about shoes?

I'm visiting a friend in Mississauga so it should be easy to stop by. Any other deals apart from the Harry Rosen outlet?

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely check it out. Good deals on suits and ties right now. You can even find RLBL for $599, depending on your size.

Decent selection of shoes, but I would wait until they have one of their 25% off footwear deals.

Also, Brooks Brothers outlet opens in Halton Hills next week. I really hope they have good deals.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

deburn

Reaction score

Definitely check it out. Good deals on suits and ties right now. You can even find RLBL for $599, depending on your size.

Decent selection of shoes, but I would wait until they have one of their 25% off footwear deals.

Also, Brooks Brothers outlet opens in Halton Hills next week. I really hope they have good deals.

Thanks for the info! Any idea when those 25% off footwear deals come around?

So I take it $599.00 for RLBL is a good price?

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The footwear sales are usually every few months. Nothing happening right now.

And some Zegma suits for $599

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads