• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TLB Mallorca - Made in Spain Footwear

Rusty1960

Reaction score
Patrick, you beat me to posting the link. Last week I had a kidney remove. When I woke up in recovery I asked where the museum green shoes were. For some strange reason I thought I was visiting TLB. I have four pair in the Artesta line. Couldn’t be happier with them. Found out Friday the cancer was stage 1 and didn’t spread. Time to buy more shoes. Rusty

Jazzthief

Reaction score
How long does it take for TLB shoes to be shipped in your experience? I placed an order a little more than a week ago and I have not even got a shipping confirmation. This seems a tad much. The shoes are from the ready-to-wear Artista collection.

Patrick1053

Reaction score
How long does it take for TLB shoes to be shipped in your experience? I placed an order a little more than a week ago and I have not even got a shipping confirmation. This seems a tad much. The shoes are from the ready-to-wear Artista collection.
I have always had a fast experience, but over the months there have been several people on this thread who said the exact same thing you just said. It is probably that that particular style and size you ordered was out of stock, but TLB is not able to update their website that efficiently. Everyone else you had this problem seems to have gotten the shoes in 2 or 3 weeks, from what I can tell.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't forget there's a lot of Easter things going on around here right now. In Sweden for example we have been closed from last Friday until tomorrow.

janoy89

Reaction score
Emailed Toni about any grey leather options in the near future and he got back to me with this suede. Available for MTO I think you just need to email him first since it's not on the site yet. Probably going to order a pair of cap toe boots in it soon.

peeeoanibcjegdcm.png

Last edited:

thedose

Reaction score
From my experience getting 2 pairs of shoes from them (exchanges because of sizing/fit issues, but I digress back to what I was saying) If it takes time, it's because the shoes you ordered, whether from Mainline or Artista, are being created. I don't think TLB makes shoes en-masse and just leaves them sitting around waiting to be bought. I think, again based on my experience, once they receive an order, they create the shoe, and send it out. This all happens rather quickly btw, and as Patrick and others have mentioned -- if you have any concerns, just shoot Toni an email and ask him about lead times, he is fantastic to work with.

It is a shame that his (Mainline) sizing didn't work for my feet, as TLB's customer service is fantastic, and I would love to give them my money.

Shoot him an email.

Last edited:

Boggis

Reaction score
It is a shame that his (Mainline) sizing didn't work for my feet, as TLB's customer service is fantastic, and I would love to give them my money.
I'm in the same boat! I've only tried the Artista so far but the sizing didn't work for me, I think I'll need to try some of the mainline lasts before giving up on them though. They make good shoes for a good price, and the customer service seems excellent.

thedose

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat! I've only tried the Artista so far but the sizing didn't work for me, I think I'll need to try some of the mainline lasts before giving up on them though. They make good shoes for a good price, and the customer service seems excellent.
I thought about trying the Bryan, and some of the other lasts, the only thing is.... I am just so :inlove: enamored by the toe on the Alan, it really sucks that it didn't fit

Just look at that toe :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :worship2:😍😍😍:

Last edited:

grenache

Reaction score
I’m looking at the brown suede NST on the Goya last and wanted to confirm sizing recommendations. I’m a 7.5UK in Rain/Sineu/Oscar and 8.0UK Simpson (all fit pretty well) and 7.5UK in L&T S/T/H lasts. I assume I’m a 7.5UK in Goya? Any fit comparisons to Carmina lasts?

cop1211

Reaction score
What’s the difference in the old English colors, and the museum colors? They appear the same to me???

Jmr928

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What’s the difference in the old English colors, and the museum colors? They appear the same to me???
Might be wrong but I believe their Old England is hand painted crust vs museum which is aniline dyed and a little bit more stable so to speak. Someone else might be able to answer if I’m wrong. Also tapping in @j ingevaldsson to verify since he’d know best of anyone and I see in another thread he’s on

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might be wrong but I believe their Old England is hand painted crust vs museum which is aniline dyed and a little bit more stable so to speak. Someone else might be able to answer if I’m wrong. Also tapping in @j ingevaldsson to verify since he’d know best of anyone and I see in another thread he’s on
Yup, correct. Both differ a bit between hides/pairs, sometimes they can look really similar, sometimes more clear difference. But when you see them in person it's clear that OE is hand finished and museum calf is not. In general, if you like one of them, you like the other.

loduN

Reaction score
I’m looking at the brown suede NST on the Goya last and wanted to confirm sizing recommendations. I’m a 7.5UK in Rain/Sineu/Oscar and 8.0UK Simpson (all fit pretty well) and 7.5UK in L&T S/T/H lasts. I assume I’m a 7.5UK in Goya? Any fit comparisons to Carmina lasts?
I think your size would be 7.5 UK.
You could ask Toni via e-mail on TLB website.

apd90700

Reaction score
Is everyone going with half size down on their TLB ML and AL loafers?

Also, opinions needed -- Old England Medium Brown vs. Burgundy for a) versatility and b) appearance?

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.