• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Thoughts on TM Lewis shirts?

jakeyt

Reaction score
A colleague at work suggested their shirts to me. The designs look good, but suprised at the prices. Does anyone know how the quality stands up for time? How long are the shirts, can I wear them untucked?

doctorman

Reaction score
i think you meant lewin? i looked into them while searching for slim fitting british shirts. they unfortunately do not have a store in the US last time i checked so i couldn't try them on. my thought was they were quite similar to charles tyrwhitt both in terms of fit and price points. if you live in an area with CT stores, i recommend you stop by - for $30 bucks, you can't beat the quality and fit.

i don't own any of their shirts so i can't speak for the quality. but i wouldn't recommend wearing their shirts untucked.

jakeyt

Reaction score
I'm looking for some shirts that I can wear untucked.

doctorman

Reaction score
I'm looking for some shirts that I can wear untucked.
then i'd look for casual shirts. not necessarily casual shirts from formal shirt makers. look for brands such as j crew, rrl, engineered garments, sugar cane, mister freedom to name a few...

Hirsh

Distinguished Member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Just bear in mind that TMLewin shirts shrink!

I've been wearing them since 1998, and the quality has dropped considerably- I bought Thomas Pink shirts on sale for the same price (£79 reduced to £29 p,us free postage), and they can be worn to death...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.