• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You literally bragged about a story where you refused to get out of an uber and called the cops on the guy and when the cops came, you lied to them. How do you reconcile that with this statement. Or had you been arrested by an asshole customer earlier in the day?
Jesus Christ even a mod trolls … idk who was bragging.. wasn’t me. but if it’s gonna take 3 of you to like group text each other to reply to me you guys need some serious grass touching

brokencycle

Reaction score
Jesus Christ even a mod trolls … idk who was bragging.. wasn’t me. but if it’s gonna take 3 of you to like group text each other to reply to me you guys need some serious grass touching

Yes, I need to text fellow forumites to read and respond to a post on a forum. Do you understand how web forums work?

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You literally bragged about a story where you refused to get out of an uber and called the cops on the guy and when the cops came, you lied to them. How do you reconcile that with this statement. Or had you been arrested by an asshole customer earlier in the day?

Beyond this even, how is it good to make someone else's day as bad as your own?

That's just **** behavior in and of itself.

Schwazer

Reaction score

Just wanted to mention your avatar. Marshal Ney.

impressive-very-nice.gif

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I agree … my day was more then fine at that time. I’m not talking about this again you people can’t talk about ANYTHING that’s not woke unless you’re **** posting. I guess you missed when I was the victim of that Uber ride from hell with his agenda to make my day as worse as his but idc … your impressions mean nothing to me

and ik your friend just texted you and made you reply to me here along with anybody else all at the same time to attack me. Like I said bottom of the barrel. Idek what you’re talking about that’s pretty much how I know these replies to me are pre meditated. It has nothing to do with anything

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree … my day was more then fine at that time. I’m not talking about this again you people can’t talk about ANYTHING that’s not woke unless you’re **** posting. I guess you missed when I was the victim of that Uber ride from hell with his agenda to make my day as worse as his but idc … your impressions mean nothing to me

and ik your friend just texted you and made you reply to me here along with anybody else all at the same time to attack me. Like I said bottom of the barrel. Idek what you’re talking about that’s pretty much how I know these replies to me are pre meditated. It has nothing to do with anything

What do you think really happened on 9/11?

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EVERYONE IS A TROLL EXCEPT ME!
Yes look at all of your pictures … you are so ashamed to embrace who you are. (I sort of get it this is the last place you should, so shame on me) the last person that should be name calling another guy a troll is a guy with a pfp of ANOTHER DUDE… liking posts about woke popular political recent events. Just my opinion

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I dont text with anyone here. You have some serious paranoid delusion going on here.

We don't need to coordinate to think you are acting like a dick. You make that very, very easy.

If your day is made "Hell" by being put out for 5 minutes, you should reevaluate your personal well being.

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you think really happened on 9/11?
it was pathetic. The best we could do that day was fly 2 un armed jets towards the threat with a plan to fly into them or otherwise ram them because we didn’t have enough time to properly arm the fighter jets. Just a pathetic showing from our military that day. Our big bad military's best fastest option was to suicide fly into any remaining hi jacked planes. It’s sad.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes look at all of your pictures … you are so ashamed to embrace who you are. (I sort of get it this is the last place you should, so shame on me) the last person that should be name calling another guy a troll is a guy with a pfp of ANOTHER DUDE… liking posts about woke popular political recent events. Just my opinion
This has really evolved I to an epic troll position. Truly. I commend you. It has been a long ass time since I ahve seen this type of **** .

Well done

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it was pathetic. The best we could do that day was fly 2 un armed jets towards the threat with a plan to fly into them or otherwise ram them because we didn’t have enough time to properly arm the fighter jets. Just a pathetic showing from our military that day. Our big bad military's best fastest option was to suicide fly into any remaining hi jacked planes. It’s sad.

Well doesn’t that make sense since the FBI and CIA were behind it?

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This has really evolved I to an epic troll position. Truly. I commend you. It has been a long ass time since I ahve seen this type of **** .

Well done
You shouldn’t look at it like that …. You can go back to any of my posts pre that Uber story. I’ve never once called somebody a name or talked down on them here, attacked them for anything they posts no matter how stupid I might of thought it was cause that’s just not me.

all that story really was even tho 100% truthful was bait for any dbag of a person to openly show their true colors and attack me for easy giggles with their buddy’s. I guess people cringed when I didn’t roll over and double down just like my dam driver did to me. When life hands you lemons you make lemonade🍋

when you call somebody a name …you will be met with the same energy unfortunately

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads