• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Female American tourists wearing elegant dresses with trainers..

Last edited:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Things I don't get:

People wearing suit or nice light jacket but shouldering a BIG-ASS backpack (so the jacket is all pulled out of shape) ....they look like they're morons on hiking trip wearing office clothes.

It blows my mind how so many people walk around NYC as if they are in a vast desert and need their lives in their bag as opposed to the most convenient city in the world.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It blows my mind how so many people walk around NYC as if they are in a vast desert and need their lives in their bag as opposed to the most convenient city in the world.

So you don't need to carry a MacBook Air, iPad, iPhone, iPod, portable harddrive, memo pad, pen, pencil, and highlighter wherever you go?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Why stop there? Blankets, lip balm, sunscreen, water bottles, hiking boots, free reading material, three different pairs of sunglasses... People need to calm down.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
how this is considered cute.....:confused:

67pHe.jpg

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
People carrying water bottles everywhere with them around the office when they're always 10 metres away from a water fountain..

They're not working in Sudan for Heaven's sake..

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

a guy posted this on a friend's facebook with the caption "Ready for the sun"
hbZUc.jpg

I have two pairs:

One everyday pair and one which is only used for cycling that has extra short temples and straight earpieces so the glasses don't jam into my bike helmet. IDK why anyone would need 6 pair of everyday sunglasses. Also, most expensive sunglasses are a ******* ripoff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads