• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I didn't realize how much the pain killers were blunting the pain from the surgery until I ran out over the weekend. The past 2 days have really sucked.

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A female friend I haven't seen in appr. 2 years is in town for a week. So I let her choose the day, make a reservation at my favorite restaurant, whole evening is on me. So that would be today then (left work early, skipped a gym day, declined to go to a bar with friends), me waiting for her 30 minutes at the train station, finally canceling my reservation. Call a common friend to ask for her new mobile phone number... turns out she forgott she said that the best day would be Tuesday and thought we made the appointment for Wednesday.

The resentful person that I am, I of course declared that I have no time tomorrow.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Szeph el ratón
The resentful person that I am, I of course declared that I have no time tomorrow.

Can't say I blame you. That would really royally piss me off too. Are people really this flakey?

I had a friend in town at a conference being held, quite literally, a 10 minute walk from my house, who couldn't manage to call and arrange a time to get together over the course of an entire week. She lives on the other coast and we haven't seen each other in years. My response to her FB message: Yeah, well the next time you're in DC, five minutes away from my home here I'm sure we'll manage to get together.

b

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
Winter is coming...

+1. Bring on the freezing weather and ****** moods until next year.
confused.gif

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have been relatively good about not spending money recently, but all of a sudden there's several items that I really really want. I'm not sure if i'll be able to resist.

oohhsoadorable

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Punisher
^^Does he post here?

What's PMO: GF might have swine flu

hahahaha oh hes a member of the forum but he's only interested in the Streetwear and Denim section and/or the Buying and Selling section. I actually just created this account just now to buy him Dior Homme jeans for him as a present
frown.gif

singhstyle

Reaction score
Kimbo being beat by a fat ****. that's currently an issue in my head.

ayv26

Reaction score
The three projects that I have under six weeks to finish that currently are either not even started or in their early planning stages.

Yeah...

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My back is killing me. Had to cancel drinks plans for afterwork it's so bad. And I have two f-ing meetings to sit through before I can go home.

b

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****** weather here right when all the big events are happening, I guess I've been pampered living in FL before now.

I know most SF members would love this, but I have no clothes for cold weather and have to buy a shitload of stuff, but i must spend carefully and budget etc.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads