• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You sound very unhot. I have 2 or more water heaters, dogs, cats, vehicles, children, and 13-4a co-district championships. I studied at prestigious institutions, something that doesn't even exist in the Midwest.
Please.

Did you know Miami University of Ohio offers Rhodes Scholarships?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Triple ot.

I just wanna sleep

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Triple ot.

I just wanna sleep
FUCK. FUCK YOU GEORGIA TECH. FUCK YOU GEORGIA STATE. JUST SOMEONE MISS A GODDAMN SHOT (preferably if old gold is one of your team's colors).

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fucking finally.

suck it @Dewi

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FUCK. FUCK YOU GEORGIA TECH. FUCK YOU GEORGIA STATE. JUST SOMEONE MISS A GODDAMN SHOT (preferably if old gold is one of your team's colors).
Wait, is georgia tech's color actually "old gold"! Jesus christ, that is even more pretentious than michigan's "maize"

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think that every thanksgiving I’ll make this poast, the same way I do about DST. We really need to cancel the agreement that the Lions and Cowboys play every TG.

every year we get this kind of shit:
86CDD133-083D-40D4-A2E0-721C6BE7A440.jpeg

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that every thanksgiving I’ll make this poast, the same way I do about DST. We really need to cancel the agreement that the Lions and Cowboys play every TG.

every year we get this kind of shit:
View attachment 1505092
I disagree. As a lions fan, the only way we get change in this town is by being embarrassed nationally. As we are terrible and rarely get national games, this game is essential for us to lose. We need the Texans to come in and run a train on us

This patriots way is clearly failing miserably

Oh, but fuck the cowboys though

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I disagree. As a lions fan, the only way we get change in this town is by being embarrassed nationally. As we are terrible and rarely get national games, this game is essential for us to lose. We need the Texans to come in and run a train on us

But but but....have you gotten any change?

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But but but....have you gotten any change?
Not this year. But if the Texans win, especially if they win in an embarrassing way, these fucktards might be gone

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Ah, the Lions and TG. Makes me remember how much I hated Wayne Fontes as a coach. One year he said in a local interview, "Our offensive plan is simple: give Barry the ball." I still feel bad for poor Barry, a 1000 ct. flawless diamond nestled in a mountain of shit.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Lol, the texans aren’t running a train on anyone. They’re fucking terrible. BOB traded a top 3 WR for a ham sandwich and negative cap space because he didn’t like the way Hopkins practiced. Going rate for a top WR is a first round draft pick and he couldn’t even come away with a clean 2nd rounder.

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol, the texans aren’t running a train on anyone. They’re fucking terrible. BOB traded a top 3 WR for a ham sandwich and negative cap space because he didn’t like the way Hopkins practiced. Going rate for a top WR is a first round draft pick and he couldn’t even come away with a clean 2nd rounder.
No worries man, got you beat. we drafted a fucking cornerback with the 3 overall pick. He has been the worst cornerback in the league for most of the year according to pro football focus and he isn't even playing right now.
Oh and we did this because we traded away or 2 defensive players because they didn't like quinn and patricia, and they wanted some bill belechik sloppy seconds that have been attrocious (surprise surprise)

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No worries man, got you beat. we drafted a fucking cornerback with the 3 overall pick. He has been the worst cornerback in the league for most of the year according to pro football focus and he isn't even playing right now.
Oh and we did this because we traded away or 2 defensive players because they didn't like quinn and patricia, and they wanted some bill belechik sloppy seconds that have been attrocious (surprise surprise)
The Bill Belichick coaching tree ruined multiple franchises. The Patriot Way really only works when you have Bill Belichick convincing TB12 to sign an under market contract so cap space can be used on the rest of the team.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.