• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nootje
im annoyed with myself....

lately ive been playing a political chessgame with several business partners to sidetrack 2 players, its been demanding but in the end its checkmate for them.. What I should be doing is to make it an impersonal checkmate, but my gut is asking me to tell them face to face its checkmate because we did have good times some time ago. Problem is, I might be the honorable man to do that, but they allready have shown that they're not that honorable in the first place.....(and it might have some extra consequences for me)

fack, why do i think this way
frown.gif

pulled the trigger, having a meeting tomorrow..seems like the right thing to do, and at least hear their side of the story...

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Lonely. Ugh.
frown.gif

You always got us. I'm expecting a drunken txt on Saturday night.
laugh.gif

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTF? I dont get texts from anyone and whenevea you guys do SF chat its too late for my time zone restricted ass.

K

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Since you work at the airport, do you have to pay for wifi?

I would if I used the airport service - I have Verizon and there's usually a hotspot at every airport I go to so I don't have to worry about it.

In other news, ORD is entirely too big and after walking it about 3 times yesterday I'm not sure I want to do it again
facepalm.gif

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I decided to take that job. Now I have to tell everyone. One partner here I know will be disappointed, but probably very happy for me. The otherone is going to scream at me.

fml.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jgold47
I decided to take that job. Now I have to tell everyone. One partner here I know will be disappointed, but probably very happy for me. The otherone is going to scream at me.

fml.

I hate that, but it is part of life

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is beer really like 50% higher in calories than white wine?

(for the equivalent amount of alcohol)

K

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
I hate that, but it is part of life

Yeah - I went to the easier partner first, he said his piece, and with what looked like great delight told me to go tell the other partner. The other partner was actually the more glad of the two, he said he could tell something was up the last couple of weeks, and was glad I was getting into a steady paycheck. And with a gleam and a chuckle, he asked if called the owner yet (on vacation). Still have to make that call too.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
Is beer really like 50% higher in calories than white wine?

(for the equivalent amount of alcohol)

K

Not 50% probably more like 30%, but you get a lot more beer than wine.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jgold47

fml.

The pay issue must have worked out okay. Congrats and all the best...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solarpanel3000