• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My Xfinity X1 box is making the obnoxious buzzing noise. I cant get it to stop unless I disconnect the power cable.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hate when games end like this.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure SF is the only place on the internet where "dude, just go buy your own plane (but don't pay retail)" is a straight-faced response to gripes about commercial airlines.

You can actually get very good deals on them. They are much cheaper than you might think. One of my father's employees was looking to buy one to visit his parents more often in Chicago.

js4design

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
During a site visit yesterday, our contact at the site referred to me as "pretty boy". While I am exceedingly pretty, I do not think he meant it as a compliment.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I signed up for an "advanced" Excel class through work. I try to take advantage of free continuing ed when the opportunity presents itself, and I figured it would be informative.

I'm in class, looking at the materials, and it appears I am already an "advanced" user. This might be 100% review.

Also, why are half the women in this class enormous land manatees? I have a feeling there will be a lot of disappointed faces in the crowd when they all realize a pivot table isn't a piece of furniture that turns to administer pie faster.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure SF is the only place on the internet where "dude, just go buy your own plane (but don't pay retail)" is a straight-faced response to gripes about commercial airlines.

:laugh: SF is a magical place indeed.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

You can actually get very good deals on them. They are much cheaper than you might think. One of my father's employees was looking to buy one to visit his parents more often in Chicago.

I have a physician friend that lives in a luxury development built around a small airfield. It's a private airfield and all the residents can taxi their planes right to their homes.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Matt, you shouldn't call these ladies manatees. That is a pretty heartless comparison.

because the poor manatee is an endangered species but fat ladies in excel classes are an overpopulated nuisance species, which is why I support a longer hunting season.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Unless it's a pie chart!

Although they probably think that is food too

The instructor is now rewarding correct answers with candy. The man knows his audience.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I just ordered something by phone, that a company has in stock, that will not be delivered until November 29th.

It's 2013 people, get your f*cking logistics in order.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@MrG - very cool that you are taking classes with edina.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads