• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

This trash crisis amazes me. I was looking at staying in Naples one night, so I could visit Pompeii easily and see a bit of the city. Then I started reading reviews, here and elsewhere, on Naples. That will now be another night in Rome with a day trip to Pompeii without leaving the Naples train station. How is it that the problem can be so pronounced, yet the legislators are powerless?

Do to the IGent fresco mania, many garbage men in Naples find themselves without access to appropriate clothing for their jobs.

As I told Foo - every time I go to Naples or a Rubinacci garment is shipped to me I feel like one of those impotent American couples that goes to an Eastern Bloc country to adopt an orphan. Beauty escaping hopelessness...

Is this feeling of impotence what leads you to the testicular affection towards Banis in his Neaopolitan suit :confused:

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As of September of this year I didn't see many trash piles. A couple of overflowing trash cans here and there, but generally not bad. Also, a ton of active construction going on, so I don't know if there's a push to clean up the city or what.

@ tullytra - It's a shame to pass on Naples considering the food alone is well worth the visit.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Other than the Ambrosi and Rubinacci moving forcefully into RTW, is what you say really that generalized? Action requires not only desire but opportunity. While the former might be there, the latter seems rather unlikely for most of the unknown shops.

Part of my point is that the unknown shops are not easy to deal with from abroad. As a local, it's of course a different story.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads