• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Peter1

Reaction score
View attachment 1143324 I keep forgetting to post.
Anyhow,
Rigards Glasses, RG0092, horn
Zam Barrett Scarf, Bronze that's been overdyed black, silk
Blackbird coat, "Director's Long Jacket," ramie and wool
Stampd trousers, wool
Devoa boots, FW-ABA ankle height, Guidi calf
Love the coat and cut/fit of trousers -- and especially the boots -- artisanal stuff that anybody would look good in.

Two very minor points: I'd cut down the shoe laces, and the glasses don't quite fit your eyes -- they're not centered in the lenses (but maybe just camera angle?). See beepbop's for comparison

Lohikaarme

Reaction score
Love the coat and cut/fit of trousers -- and especially the boots -- artisanal stuff that anybody would look good in.

Two very minor points: I'd cut down the shoe laces, and the glasses don't quite fit your eyes -- they're not centered in the lenses (but maybe just camera angle?). See beepbop's for comparison
Thanks, yeah. I 100% agree with the laces. I'll probably just swap outright because they have some nice brass aglets that'll be a pain for me to pliar on/off. Glasses I'm ???? about. I notice this with my sunnies too and these were vaguely made to my face/eye distance so I have no idea if it's me having an asymmetric head (very possible), my angle, or just some loose hairs making my eyewear permanently askew.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.