• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
F740EADA-4AD8-4379-907F-9DB83678D49D.jpeg

551C2E35-DBE8-4599-B7E1-AB4ADCF00924.jpeg

Maison Martin Margiela - FW03 Light Suede Shirt - Replica 1910 Singlet
SS07 Taupe Tropical Virgin Wool Trousers
Replica 50’s Havana Cuban Heel Sidezips

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Hmm, I didn't know this jacket, very cool and something I would wear, let me know if you ever see it in 46.

Will do, I’ve actually seen it in a size 4 but that sold a while ago. I’m guessing you’d be around a size 2?

It’s actully one of my favorite pieces, the guy I got it from in Italy smoked like a chimney (you wouldn’t have mind I’m sure ha) but after a nice cleaning it’s come out perfect. Beautiful piece

BE1ECC38-8B6A-4762-828B-0CF8BC5B9533.jpeg

95CDD0B2-B060-4EC1-B9EF-7B0BE0DA4A40.jpeg

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Will do, I’ve actually seen it in a size 4 but that sold a while ago. I’m guessing you’d be around a size 2?

It’s actully one of my favorite pieces, the guy I got it from in Italy smoked like a chimney (you wouldn’t have mind I’m sure ha) but after a nice cleaning it’s come out perfect. Beautiful piece

i think margiela size 1 = 46? at least i have a size 1 slim fit shirt that fits me :>

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really like the odd top button on the suede jacket, reminds me of the coat of arms buttons Cloak used to use

IMG_7504.JPG

Last edited:

TheCowboy

Reaction score

How'd you get the smell out?

Got some stuff recently that reeks and hand washing didn't really cut it

just dry clean?

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

just dry clean?

With this jacket I did not have access to my preferred dry cleaner ASAP so what I did was throw it in the dryer on delicate for about 2 hours with a bunch of dryer sheets and that made it wearable for what I needed....but to have it smell clean yeah it took a trip to the dry cleaners

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

just dry clean?

What material? I've had varying degrees of success using a plastic dry cleaning bag and filling the bottom with coffee grounds or baking soda and leaving the item in there for a few days.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
I won't have access to them until this weekend and I forgot the material but I'll PM you about it if you don't mind.

Thanks to both :inlove:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads