• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dunno about y'all but it's sunday morning and i'm watching football in my underwear eating chocolate

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
lol gg vontaze burfict and adam jones setting up the steelers for the game winning field goal with back to back personal fouls

Last edited:

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm making beef braised in Barolo! Fingers crossed it works out; otherwise that's 80 bucks down the drain
1f625.png

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A $25 Cote de Rhone would be indistinguishable from the Barolo after a couple hours of cooking....hope it comes out great!

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Quote:

I like your collection of carpets.  Those look like Maghrebi designs, yes?  Those very "squary" geometric patterns.  Are they old/historic/with a story?  The one on the extreme left, third from the top, is beautiful!  Putting them together in a 'patchwork quilt' like dissonance of mismatched colours doesn't really work and it's indignity to those noble carpets.  It's like those houses owned by Stanley van Buren-like peoples' fathers...where there is a giant patchwork quilt-carpet made from the sewn together skin of every animal in Africa...lion, leopard, cheetah, zebra, sable antelope, etc etc.  All of Mother Nature's magnificence jammed together, turned ugly, and cast to the floor....

I have decided to civilise myself more for my New years resolution, and am thinking of getting good/traditional carpets rather than the Ikea junk I have now which is **** anyways covered with twin fluids...

Looks like Jimmy Fallon.

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fumma, that is boss. Same shoes as the other picture?

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks great @Fuuma.

Suffering with a filthy cold on Saturday:

Christys cap
EG CPO
Uniqlo long sleeve T
Jean Shop 'Rocker'
DM 1460's - wish they were a slightly darker grey, but were a gift from the wife and still much appreciated.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dark grey (or even black) shoe cream? i've made light tan shoes a couple of shades darker

Last edited:

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I've done that too on a pair of margiela boots, took them from light grey to dark grey then wore them hard until they faded to a mid grey, then later sanded them a bit to take them back to light grey

Last edited:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

dark grey (or even black) shoe cream? i've made light tan shoes a couple of shades darker

^ I've done that too on a pair of margiela boots, took them from light grey to dark grey then wore them hard until they faded to a mid grey, then later sanded them a bit to take them back to light grey

Trying that - the surface is 'milled' so they don't take polish that well apart from in the creases.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads